Trakanon Raider
We should never know.

anyone that plays this bullshit should be charged with treason

• 7Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
If there's no minimum requirement (like "sign up for six months") then there's nothing stopping people from just subscribing for one month, playing the game, and cancelling. Get the whole super duper ultimate edition for $18. Not like this is an MMO you'll keep playing.

ignoring this specific game they do try to make it MMO(ish).

my first AC was the Rome one, odyssey and I loved it. The stabbing people in the face with Leonidis(sp?) spear, fucking Roman bitches, and general story were pretty good. I was also impressed by the graphics, again being new to AC.

i signed up for the Ubi-monthly thing(ya ya laugh at me) so I could try a few other games like far cry 6 and the AC Valhalla. The Valhalla one was not as good, though I did enjoy most of it. I still have not finished it because it got a bit old after a while, but they kept releasing content faster than I could do it, then the monthly/weekly quests, etc.

im not falling for that shit as the only MMO I play casually is FF14 because of my general final fantasy obsession but it seems like all new games are some stupid fucking season pass where the slowly dick out content. The days of play to end and stop are over :(

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
my first AC was the Rome one, odyssey and I loved it. The stabbing people in the face with Leonidis(sp?) spear, fucking Roman bitches, and general story were pretty good. I was also impressed by the graphics, again being new to AC.

Rome?

teaser acodyssey GIF by Assassin's Creed

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
"lead writer on Assassin's Creed Shadows"

"behaving as the wind behaves"

Creativity died in 5 words or less.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
"the wind"
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF by The Lonely Island

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Shogun: “I don’t control the wind, I merely study it”

Ubisoft writer: “I like that line, let me put my own twist on it!”

• 2Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd love to see this game forced to go through massive revisions due to the epic levels of anger it's creating, but there's only a .00000000001% chance that happens.

Hopefully, people vote with their wallets and this ends up a massive financial failure. Otherwise, it's just noise and people that complain about it but still buy it need to shut the fuck up.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Bros Ubisoft really decided to go with the potentially jewish japanese queer theory expert who probably is a card carrying member of NAMBLA as their historian instead of an actual historian... I feel like they're just fucking with us now

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
They could make a cool Assassin's Creed game set in the jungles and savannahs like Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater, have hunger, clothing and medicine mechanics. You choose how to emerge from the jungle to invade a settlement.

spronk

FPS noob
Assassins Creed Kush

You play as Tyrone in the 7th century kingdom of Kush, the son of a wealthy merchant. In the opening mission you must capture 15 men from an opposing tribe and sell them into slavery. If you hurt or maim any of them your father whips you in front of all his slave wives. As a reward for 100% sync, you get your own slave concubine who you imprison in your newly constructed harem which will be filled over the game, you collect women like pokemon - different colors, sizes, shapes, everything. The hairless fair skin red head is the ultimate rare.

Halfway through the game, you meet the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon his name, and together you overthrow your father and large family and kill the thousands of infidels who will not accept the true new religion, bathing in their blood as you are assured of entry to heaven. As a great offering to Allah on your 30th birthday you sacrifice 10,000 clitoris' in a fire as your Kingdom begins the practice of female genital mutilation, its a secondary pokemon game!

In the end the Christian Templars come down and murder you and your entire family as the holy war between Islam and Christianity begins in earnest, but you were the villain who sparked the conflict. In the DLC your son will start selling slaves to western traders for guns, which are miracles from Allah.

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 11 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Assassins Creed Kush

You play as Tyrone in the 7th century kingdom of Kush, the son of a wealthy merchant. In the opening mission you must capture 15 men from an opposing tribe and sell them into slavery. If you hurt or maim any of them your father whips you in front of all his slave wives. As a reward for 100% sync, you get your own slave concubine who you imprison in your newly constructed harem which will be filled over the game, you collect women like pokemon - different colors, sizes, shapes, everything. The hairless fair skin red head is the ultimate rare.

Halfway through the game, you meet the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon his name, and together you overthrow your father and large family and kill the thousands of infidels who will not accept the true new religion, bathing in their blood as you are assured of entry to heaven. As a great offering to Allah on your 30th birthday you sacrifice 10,000 clitoris' in a fire as your Kingdom begins the practice of female genital mutilation, its a secondary pokemon game!

In the end the Christian Templars come down and murder you and your entire family as the holy war between Islam and Christianity begins in earnest, but you were the villain who sparked the conflict. In the DLC your son will start selling slaves to western traders for guns, which are miracles from Allah.
Pre-ordered

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

The trailer made it seem like you play both samurai and ninja characters equally.
awksually.

Samurai is a title/position. like Knight, lord, templar, etc.

While Ninja is a job fuction. like scout, cavalry, etc.

So, a Samurai could preform the job Ninja.