Assassin's Creed Shadows

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Will avatar bet anyone believing the leaks about Yasuke being gay that he won't be gay. 1 month avatar bet, resolved one month after AC Shadows release.
Does this include bisexuality, gender fluid and just overall faggotry? Cause if so I'll take those odds.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Does this include bisexuality, gender fluid and just overall faggotry? Cause if so I'll take those odds.
Nah. Thinking about it more, is it common these days for AC protagonists to let the player bang whatever? I don't even remember the romance options in the 5 AC games I've played.

• 1Worf

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Couldn’t you bang dudes in all of them? I remember Alexios in odyssey getting raped by that strange flamboyant politician dude
Don't forget about the gay pirates...

Asscreed.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will avatar bet anyone believing the leaks about Yasuke being gay that he won't be gay. 1 month avatar bet, resolved one month after AC Shadows release.
I'll take you up on it on with the exception that if he isn't patently gay, he's objectively LGBTQLMNOP123.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Here's the blog post that picture of an article was describing.

and I think the quote in question

Naoe and Yasuke’s disparate personalities also lead them to have different relationships and rapports with other characters, and they don’t always feel the same way about people, nor do people always feel the same way about them. Romantically, they will also attract and be attracted to different types of people. Through the pair, players will get to experience a multitude of relationships.

It's not looking good for team cishet Yasuke, but fuck it, I don't prewelch. Bet is still open. Penance Penance gets right of first refusal and it includes "bisexuality, gender fluid and just overall faggotry".

Last edited:
  • 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol peak virtue signal. This game is going to be awful.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Their PHD 'consultant' for Japanese history lmao

1716483512264.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Everyone still saying this AAAA game will be "good" is just huffing copium at this point. The story isn't going to make sense, the characters aren't going to be compelling (or probably even likable), and there will be no depth to the game. You will be bored after a few hours and completing the game will feel like a chore.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Everyone still saying this AAAA game will be "good" is just huffing copium at this point. The story isn't going to make sense, the characters aren't going to be compelling (or probably even likable), and there will be no depth to the game. You will be bored after a few hours and completing the game will feel like a chore.
isn't this written by dei sweet baby or some white land whale?

i mean probably both

• 1Truth!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's a shame because I'm betting Ubisoft will send an army of artists and designers to create an extremely good world for the game.

• 1Like

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone that buys this game is a weak, limp-wristed, mentally-ill, cuck faggot.

I don't care why you're buying it; I stand by my words.

Even if you're neck-deep into supporting the agenda (please die), you should avoid buying the game simply because the pricing model is cancer.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users