Assassin's Creed Shadows

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Anyone that buys this game is weak, limp-wristed, mentally-ill, cuck faggot.

I don't care why you're buying it; I stand by my words.

Even if you're neck-deep into supporting the agenda (please die), you should avoid buying the game simply because the pricing model is cancer.
just play ghost of tsushima

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone that buys this game is a weak, limp-wristed, mentally-ill, cuck faggot.

I don't care why you're buying it; I stand by my words.

Even if you're neck-deep into supporting the agenda (please die), you should avoid buying the game simply because the pricing model is cancer.
Not only am I not buying this game, I look at any Ubisoft game that comes out as a reflection of this and won't consider it. Like their new shooter looked kind of intriguing, but nah. I'm good.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not only am I not buying this game, I look at any Ubisoft game that comes out as a reflection of this and won't consider it. Like their new shooter looked kind of intriguing, but nah. I'm good.
i'd rather watch this on repeat

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Current brave background
Screenshot_20240524-150354~2.png

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i don't buy ubisoft games at launch anymore but i was thinking about paying $18 for one month to play star wars outlaws and this in Nov but have even lost interest in that now. Exploring 17th century japan will be cool, Ubisoft artists do an amazing job at building an immersive world with rich historical detail and lots of cool lore points, every game of theirs has been great to just explore a region in.

but goddamn it will so immersion breaking walking around trying to spy on people as a 6'4 black dude with an afro LOL the only way it would not be immersion breaking is if while you walk around as yasuke every NPC is screaming and running away like its suddenly a zombie game

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"immersion breaking" is a lol argument to me, considering the shit we've been playing for decades.

I just hate woke shit and I resent having it pushed on me at every turn. That's it. I wouldn't care about playing as a huge black samurai if the DEI shit wasn't being shoved down my throat EVERYWHERE already

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

This will literally be the response. Regardless of how accepting most people are, anyone who actually does have black friends knows that black dudes are not fans of the gay, like, at all. Then you have MSNBC anchors wondering on air why Mayor Pete's primary support was like 0.3% with black voters (and 15-20% with everyone else), and speculating that it must be because his policies as mayor were unimpressive to those voters. Yes, that's definitely it guys.

I was actually okay with a game featuring Yasuke if it was historically accurate, but they went ahead and made it a total bastardization of history to put their own audience through a humiliation ritual so fuck 'em. First AC I'm not going to play. I don't expect perfect historical accuracy out of my game stories but it feels like they're just intentionally trying to force things on their audience that they don't want and that's a big turnoff.

If the idea behind Yasuke was pandering to black folks, making him gay was a tactical mistake. Then again, I'd expect this level of cluelessness from people who put black/brown on the imperial pride flag right next to the trans colors. And who think that "brown people" is a single category when there are about 50 categories of "brown people" (their words not mine) in the world with completely different cultures and religions.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was actually okay with a game featuring Yasuke if it was historically accurate
Why? You seem to....almost...be there in terms of getting to the fundamentals of why all of this is trash.

Even if Yasuke is portrayed as historically accurate, he's far better suited as an NPC for DLC or in a side-quest. Not shoehorned in as the main character because he checks some DEI boxes. There are literally dozens of historical examples of samurai that are far, far better suited for the role than a jogger court jester that got to wear armor and play samurai for a noble's entertainment.

It's absolutely fucking idiocy and anyone that supports it is either indoctrinated by the "message" or they're objectively dumb as fuck. We've established you as the latter, but I'd still like to hear how you reasoned this out to be 'ok' instead the role being taken by one of the true samurai legends.

If the AC franchise ever covers the Zulu tribe (or something similar) you could literally bet your house and retirement accounts that it will be nothing but a jogger as the main character. If it weren't, the woke cultists would riot.

Fuck all of you idiots that enable and defend this trash.

I couldn't be more sincere. Seriously, fuck you. I hope you get cancer or die in a natural disaster because you're slowly destroying the world.

And before anyone responds with "Calm down, it's just a video game character, dude." You're right, it is, but it's just one tiny example of rot among millions and if you think shit like that doesn't have an impact, you're simply too dumb to participate in adult conversation.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
the game is called shadows because you can't see American Inventors in the dark.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
God damn, way to zero in on one sentence in my 3 paragraphs of trashing this game and the people behind it.

The reason I was "okay" with a Yasuke game is because I was under the impression for years that Yasuke was a legit samurai and an important figure. Then I find out that it's far more likely he was just a court jester and not even a samurai, but a retainer at best. While other people elsewhere are still saying he was a samurai and an important figure. Does anybody actually know for sure at this point? Ubisoft probably doesn't, nor do they care, as they seem to have a "fuck the players if they don't like it, we're making the world a better place (tm)" mentality.

This game is going to be a wild failure, and it's a shame for the world designers and artists and everyone who puts work into making AC games into amazing worlds to explore. Only for some "historian" who wrote a book legitimizing pedophilia to come along and take a steaming dump on the game's public perception. They managed to alienate Japanese players by finally having an AC game in Japan and not featuring a Japanese samurai, to cater to black players. Then they manage to alienate black players by making the black main character gay.

I mean, I don't want to be in their shoes. Then again, after the game fails, they'll keep their jobs and just blame/fire all the actual designers who did a good job, then do the exact same shit again in the next game.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
God damn, way to zero in on one sentence in my 3 paragraphs of trashing this game and the people behind it.

The reason I was "okay" with a Yasuke game is because I was under the impression for years that Yasuke was a legit samurai and an important figure. Then I find out that it's far more likely he was just a court jester and not even a samurai, but a retainer at best. While other people elsewhere are still saying he was a samurai and an important figure. Does anybody actually know for sure at this point? Ubisoft probably doesn't, nor do they care, as they seem to have a "fuck the players if they don't like it, we're making the world a better place (tm)" mentality.
no see, the problem was that you were even ok entertaining and shaking your head hmm, ok is wrong in the first place

this is you and your faggot ass sjw tendencies coming out to acquiesce to the .0001% of the fucking gamescape

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Why? You seem to....almost...be there in terms of getting to the fundamentals of why all of this is trash.

Even if Yasuke is portrayed as historically accurate, he's far better suited as an NPC for DLC or in a side-quest. Not shoehorned in as the main character because he checks some DEI boxes. There are literally dozens of historical examples of samurai that are far, far better suited for the role than a jogger court jester that got to wear armor and play samurai for a noble's entertainment.

It's absolutely fucking idiocy and anyone that supports it is either indoctrinated by the "message" or they're objectively dumb as fuck. We've established you as the latter, but I'd still like to hear how you reasoned this out to be 'ok' instead the role being taken by one of the true samurai legends.

If the AC franchise ever covers the Zulu tribe (or something similar) you could literally bet your house and retirement accounts that it will be nothing but a jogger as the main character. If it weren't, the woke cultists would riot.

Fuck all of you idiots that enable and defend this trash.

I couldn't be more sincere. Seriously, fuck you. I hope you get cancer or die in a natural disaster because you're slowly destroying the world.

And before anyone responds with "Calm down, it's just a video game character, dude." You're right, it is, but it's just one tiny example of rot among millions and if you think that shit like that doesn't have impact, you're simply too dumb to participate in adult conversation
I am totally buying this day 1 just because of this post.
Shit, I might even play it too.

• 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
no see, the problem was that you were even ok entertaining and shaking your head hmm, ok is wrong in the first place

this is you and your faggot ass sjw tendencies coming out to acquiesce to the .0001% of the fucking gamescape

Black people are .0001% of the gamescape?

This discussion is tiresome and retarded.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

The reason I was "okay" with a Yasuke game is because I was under the impression for years that Yasuke was a legit samurai and an important figure. Then I find out that it's far more likely he was just a court jester and not even a samurai, but a retainer at best. While other people elsewhere are still saying he was a samurai and an important figure. Does anybody actually know for sure at this point?
First, I gave you a bit of credit before, justifiably, butt-fucking you.

Second, it absolutely does not matter if Samurai Floyd could have been a legitimate historical figure and that's what you're missing. You seem to be patently incapable of understanding why choosing him over the plethora of other options was beyond stupid. Furthermore, you have to be absolutely daft to not understand that this wasn't done in good faith. It is entirely DEI faggotry. Not to mention to LGBTQ angle, but that's what you get when your cultural consultants author books glorifying pedophilia.

Serious question - If Assassin Creed: Zulu Nation came out, do you think it would make sense (or go over well, at all) if the main character was a White dude or even an Asian dude?

Of course not - Even I would be like: "WTF? That's stupid. He should be a big, muscled jogger with a long spear."

I don't hate you, Rajaah. I just think you're, unfortunately, daft. My more vitriolic comments are for the people that support this trash.