AssHat 2019 FINAL ROUND! Decide the AssHat of the year here

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"I didn't ask for someone to be banned. I said they should fuck off and what they posted should be bannable. You can equate it as one and the same and it is a bit splitting hairs but it's not one and the same" - Brando

Brando was the only choice this year.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No one made him go a year, he just never changes his avatar.

The winner gets the same prefix xeq has tho, and xeq doesn't have to have that anymore.
i guess i made an Ass umption it was a year because of Xex, IMO Xeq isnt an asshat anymore. still doesnt feel right to me about it only being a month avatar. if he fucks off for a month ala brosar, does he still gotta wear the avatar when he comes back?

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Teekey vs. Brando

Brando generates far more reports for amods. Both reports made by him and others reporting him. He's a much bigger pain in the balls in that way.

Did you say "pain in the balls" to me on purpose? Lol :)

But yeah reports are 95% of the time noting but asshattery so he gets my vote, thanks D

• 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Brando

May the winner faggot, and all of the faggots, eat shit and die.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
For those of us that don't read /pol -- anyone willing to fill us in on the differences between the candidates?

They're both MoveOn/ShareBlue Party Hack Swamp Creatures. Teekey, every once in 1000 posts, seems to have at least the slightest modicum of self-awareness.

Brando is the one who, on election day, before the results were in, posted that he couldn't wait to drink our tears once Hillary had won.

Then Trump won later that night and he disappeared for many many months. Completely vanished. Then the Steele Dossier came out and he decided he was in a position to 'drink our tears' again but this time he decided not to leave after that whole thing blew up in his face. Trump is still in office but the crack cocaine of peach-mints has him posting every day like a rapid fanatic.

His depth of political philosophy knowledge is completely non-existent. He never attempts to say why we should vote Democrat or why we shouldn't vote Republican. To him, it is an automatic assumption. He is in the world of Diablo where it is Angels and Demons. EVERY Democrat who has ever lived is an Angel and EVERY Republican who has ever lived is a Demon.

He frequently calls everyone who posts here a 'Nazi'. You know those people who call Ben Shapiro a Nazi? That's Brando. He is convinced that everyone who posts on FoH is a racist but his only way of determining this is by checking to see if you agree with him or not. If you disagree with him on even a single thing, like tax rates or something, then you're a racist nazi. I don't think he knows that OhSeven exists.

He's almost certainly a member of Anitfa IRL. He is that noodly-armed faggot wearing a mask who hits you over the head with a bike-lock.

He's never posted a single thing, ever, that is funny or self-deprecating, or self-aware, or anything like that. Even Teek and Len and Mist, and Scream, and Xeq manage to do this from time to time. Brando is the only person on Earth who thinks Hannah Gadsby and Samantha Bee are funny.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Did you say "pain in the balls" to me on purpose? Lol :)

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
BRANDO

Once you get past that rough exterior, Teekey Teekey is an alright dude. As big an asshole as the rest of us. Maybe next year teeks!

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'll never forget the first time I ran into Tanoomba. In GamerGate. I attempted to engage him in conversation. I made a post that was several paragraphs in length trying to get to the root of the argument and to his own first principles. I thought that maybe if we could suss out his own first principles then we could find some common ground upon which to build.

Fanaskin PM'd me something like, "It's a noble effort you're making but he is not like the rest of us. He does not actually think thoughts. He has no principles."

I defied Fanaskin and I tried to engage and debate with Moonbat openly and honestly for quite some time, and each time I did so, I was faced with the reality that maybe Fanaskin was right. Maybe this man cannot think. Maybe he has no actual principles. Maybe he is on autopilot.

• 1WTF
  • 1Garbage

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Brando Brando when Xeq posts, I don't imagine him smashing his keyboard like a child while crying. With Brando, I do.

Edit: guess I drank more than I should've last night, could've sworn Xeq was his opponent. Doesn't change my vote though!

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Teekey vs. Brando
How am I going to vote for someone who compliments my mediocre mini painting to be the biggest asshat of 2019? With that said, Brando is without a doubt the biggest asshat this forum has seen without crossing the line into ban territory...yet

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
They're both MoveOn/ShareBlue Party Hack Swamp Creatures. Teekey, every once in 1000 posts, seems to have at least the slightest modicum of self-awareness.

Brando is the one who, on election day, before the results were in, posted that he couldn't wait to drink our tears once Hillary had won.

Then Trump won later that night and he disappeared for many many months. Completely vanished. Then the Steele Dossier came out and he decided he was in a position to 'drink our tears' again but this time he decided not to leave after that whole thing blew up in his face. Trump is still in office but the crack cocaine of peach-mints has him posting every day like a rapid fanatic.

His depth of political philosophy knowledge is completely non-existent. He never attempts to say why we should vote Democrat or why we shouldn't vote Republican. To him, it is an automatic assumption. He is in the world of Diablo where it is Angels and Demons. EVERY Democrat who has ever lived is an Angel and EVERY Republican who has ever lived is a Demon.

He frequently calls everyone who posts here a 'Nazi'. You know those people who call Ben Shapiro a Nazi? That's Brando. He is convinced that everyone who posts on FoH is a racist but his only way of determining this is by checking to see if you agree with him or not. If you disagree with him on even a single thing, like tax rates or something, then you're a racist nazi. I don't think he knows that OhSeven exists.

He's almost certainly a member of Anitfa IRL. He is that noodly-armed faggot wearing a mask who hits you over the head with a bike-lock.

He's never posted a single thing, ever, that is funny or self-deprecating, or self-aware, or anything like that. Even Teek and Len and Mist, and Scream, and Xeq manage to do this from time to time. Brando is the only person on Earth who thinks Hannah Gadsby and Samantha Bee are funny.

I wonder what drives people who are universally despised to continue to take part in a community that doesn't want to have anything to do with them.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users