AssHat 2019 FINAL ROUND! Decide the AssHat of the year here

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Brando

For those of us that don't read /pol -- anyone willing to fill us in on the differences between the candidates?

Primary difference is that brando puts people on ignore when they come at him with actual research or facts. As far as I know teekey doesn't ignore anyone and will respond to reasoned arguments.

Brando seems to only bring talking points to the table. When he cites something he never seems to understand it well enough to defend it.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Be still, noble Teekey Teekey , for thou art fair and must to endure the trials of time. But to thee, vilest Brando Brando , may thine arteries open, thy blackened throat to feast from Satan's austral maw, most cruel and foul by design, and expire at last, you filthy big lipped beast.

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Question: when (not if) Brandi wins, can we parole her from the shaw and slowly rotate her access from one section of the board to another? There are some folks who dont go to the general threads and have not heard of her. This way everyone on the board can bask in the awesomeness that is our asshat of the year. It can be like a victory tour similar to the one taken by the winners of the Hunger Games.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Teekey. Not that I care but I can't be assed to check through the rest of the thread and I don't want Brando sweeping it.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
I wonder what drives people who are universally despised to continue to take part in a community that doesn't want to have anything to do with them.
That sweet ShareBlue cash.

Also, Brando.

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
YOU voted for ASSHAT of the year?

NOW GO VOTE AND JOIN US FOR RETRO GAME FESTIVUS!

I'm going to vote for the worst options so you are forced to play it. Your misery will make my holidays happier.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

I'm going to vote for the worst options so you are forced to play it. Your misery will make my holidays happier.

We will count that as feats of strength in our festivus tradition!

But know, you will most likely be brought up in the airing of grievances

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Brando. Now, he finally gets to enjoy a win.

iu

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users