AssHat 2019 Voting Round 5

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
ITT: People voting for a guy who is going to be banned within a couple months and a guy who gets paid to be a faggot instead of actual asshats.

ITT Wizardhawk pretends to have the keys to the vault that contains the actual and final definition of a FoH AssHat.

Enlighten us.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
ITT Wizardhawk pretends to have the keys to the vault that contains the actual and final definition of a FoH AssHat.

Enlighten us.

Dont fuck around, we dont know who Q is yet. It could be anyone.

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

Enlighten us.

Does this work?

Aren't you the one who is always bitching about "words have meaning" and "the revolution will be complete when the language is perfect" and shit? Does asshat to you just mean whoever can be the most obnoxious twat without ever even attempting to discuss anything or post anything with even the slightest substance?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Only if by 'Spice' you mean 'Meth'.

In which case, I submit myself to your highness as a loyal slave. You are clearly a space-traveling worm-creature.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
ITT: People voting for a guy who is going to be banned within a couple months and a guy who gets paid to be a faggot instead of actual asshats.

I wish I was actually being paid to talk to retards like you.

Errrr....I mean. George Soros promised me a raise of 10 sheckels Soros Bucks per post if I win!

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

iannis

Musty Nester
Not you, you actually argue. And a few times you've made a point. Where I go, "I don't like that he's right, but he is right."

if brando isn't getting paid though, he should be.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

iannis

Musty Nester
On god, Dirk is going to pull a time magazine stunt isn't he?

And the asshat of the year is... You! Go gettim, champ!

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Teekey vs. xequecal : Xeq already won once, it's time for a new king.

Brando vs. Lendarios : Lend's posts make my brain hurt, but he doesnt spaz out as much. He's definitely my silver medal contender though.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Does asshat to you just mean whoever can be the most obnoxious twat without ever even attempting to discuss anything or post anything with even the slightest substance?

It's like RLM's Best of the Worst.

AssHat, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to 'knees too sharp' the AssHat contest.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Shame is not something I feel.

This is clearly true.

Please do not endeavor to share your shame on our Hallowed and Respected AssHat competion with your noodle-arms.

Look, it's okay to disagree with the people who voted against you. But to say that 'Because the vote didn't turn out the way I would have liked, I shall therefore REEE!!!" against the entire process... is communist levels of faggotry.

You're better than that. Hold your head up high and stop being an AssHat.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Smuggly

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I don't even feel like I need to vote at this point

Considering they all champion retarded lefty ideals everyone of them is a winner in their culture and should get a trophy. Amods should honor that.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like