AssHat 2020 Final Round of Voting! Choose your AssHat here:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was going to vote tomorrow but now I'm afraid folder will read that last post and use his massive wealth to ban me from here instead of the more logical choice of luringdick.

Caepan Caepan because teeks didnt come close. If he follows in the footsteps of most previous asshats and asshats off into the sunset, nothing of value will be lost.

If caep wins, will this be a non political poster finally winning?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I was going to vote tomorrow but now I'm afraid folder will read that last post and use his massive wealth to ban me from here instead of the more logical choice of luringdick.

Caepan Caepan because teeks didnt come close. If he follows in the footsteps of most previous asshats and asshats off into the sunset, nothing of value will be lost.

If caep wins, will this be a non political poster finally winning?
Wasn’t Xeq a recent asshat?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wasn’t Xeq a recent asshat?

That's why I said most. Xeq is the only one still here.

Except for the fact that he is a political poster, just a cowardly one.

At least it would be a step away from always going to political posters. This time he at least gets an asterisk.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Caepan vs. teekey

I fully realize, based on others opinions, I'm only voting this way because I'm active in politics and not the FSR.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Caepan vs. teekey

I fully realize, based on others opinions, I'm only voting this way because I'm active in politics and not the FSR.
Well, your funny, strange and random pics are all over. Ba-dum-tsh :D

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users
Just saying, Teekay does not know what a meme is. Even though I will proudly march next to him on our shining path into our new future under Biden, and despite attack plans from the Right, we await all challenges, and further baseless conspiracies. The future has no instructions Folks! Let's pull together!

• 1Cringe

Malkav

French Madman
Caepan.

Also, if we have threadban working, why are we not banning Caepan from the FSR?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Caepan.

Also, if we have threadban working, why are we not banning Caepan from the FSR?
This forum only thread/section bans people based on feels. You need to get LLR upset with Caepan before you see a ban.

Convince Caepan to start posting about LLR protecting people advocating for genocidal destruction and you will see him thread banned real quick.