AssHat 2020 Final Round of Voting! Choose your AssHat here:

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
According to my sources, it's in Teekey's contract with Shareblue that he gets a bonus for any kind of award he might receive for disrupting the various forums he's paid to agitate on.

With that in mind, and the fact that Caepan richly deserves this award and to be remembered for it for all time, I vote Caepan for 2020 Asshat of the Year.

Caepan vs Teekey

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t know shit about Caepan, but Teekey would actually wear this like some retarded far left badge of honor. So Caepan

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Caepan vs. teekey - Both are insufferable but at least Teekay keeps his shit in the appropriate threads. Also it really annoys me how much of a little bitch Caepan is and also claims to live in my city.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
According to my sources, it's in Teekey's contract with Shareblue that he gets a bonus for any kind of award he might receive for disrupting the various forums he's paid to agitate on.
My NDA (and fear of Lord Soros) prevents me from confirming nor denying this.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Comrade
Reactions: 1 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Caepan vs. teekey

Gotta go with my guy teekey. The FSR deserves to be shit.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just so you are clear, your vote will not currently be counted because your vote was unclear, and we are above having any voter fraud here.
Im dyslexic. I wouldd liike to reporrt this to the board's diversiity and inclsusion officerr.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 users