AssHat 2020 Voting Round 3

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder vs lurkingdirk- I don't think Scream is even close this year. How can he be? How do these two get to Round of Eight?

Lendarios vs. Caepan- Lendarios gone too soon. Brackets should have made this a final four matchup.

Dom
vs. Vanessa- How did these two get to Round of Eight as well? I am not a bracketeer but no way.

Xequecal vs. teekey-Another Clash of Titans. Sadly there can be only one.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He's a Malamute with his own pool, giant shaded yard and 4 months above 12,000ft so please kindly go fuck yourself Karen.

You let him get to you scream. You're not supposed to let us know you have a weakness for animals.

Your dog?

Californians that own Huskies are animal abusers.

Dog's not gunna fuck you dude.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Screamfeeder vs lurkingdirk- I don't think Scream is even close this year. How can he be? How do these two get to Round of Eight?

Lendarios vs. Caepan- Lendarios gone too soon. Brackets should have made this a final four matchup.

Dom vs. Vanessa- How did these two get to Round of Eight as well? I am not a bracketeer but no way.

One person in your list was absent for months after a meltdown yet is still a strong competitor.

Should say enough.

• 1Garbage

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Screamfeeder vs lurkingdirk

Lendarios vs. Caepan

Dom vs. Vanessa

Xequecal vs. teekey

• 1Garbage

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
He knows what he did.
Lendarios vs. Caepan
Fuck you for being retarded.
Dom vs. Vanessa
Sorry Nessa, Canada can't have the asshat trophy this year.
Xequecal vs. teekey
Turkey deserves literally zero recognition.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

For not apologizing and admitting he was completely wrong about international travel vaccine requirements.

Lendarios vs. Caepan

For being a raft coon commie.

Dom vs. Vanessa

For being a cucked faggot and bailing when getting shawed.

Xequecal vs. teekey

xeq i kind of pity because I think hes genuinely slightly retarded. Teekey is just an incel troll.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

Lendarios vs. Caepan

Dom vs. Vanessa

Xequecal vs. teekey

• 1Garbage

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

Lendarios vs. Caepan

Dom vs. Vanessa

Xequecal vs. teekey

• 1Garbage

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>

Lendarios vs. Caepan

Dom
vs. Vanessa

Xequecal vs. teekey

• 1Garbage

Oldbased

> Than U
Only #2 and #4 matter. The other 2 brackets exists only because of how they were listed. It'll come down to Lendarios, Caepan, Xequecal and Teekay.
In the end it'll be Caepan against Teekey.
And then there will be only one asshat. Teekay.
Like the asshats before him, he'll be too stupid to realize it isn't an honor.

• 1Garbage

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Screamfeeder vs lurkingdirk -Coin flip. That I'm flipping a coin here should cause some serious self reflection for certain parties... ahem.

Lendarios vs. Caepan -FSR Vandalism vs completely bitching out in February until Halloween. But this is the coveted and prestigious Asshat Awards, not the Total Bitch awards.

Dom vs. Vanessa -Last year, this would have been totally reversed. Sad to see how far some people can fall.

Xequecal vs. teekey -Fairly tough choice, but Xeq just can't keep up the charade of being a 'centrist' for long before saying something that gives away the game. While Teekey is 100% dedicated to his asshattedness.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder vs lurkingdirk lurkingdirk - For inducing a seizure with the graphics in the first post. And also because scream being barred from politics has almost completely eliminated his asshattery. I think some of you are voting on how he acted in the past.

Lendarios vs. Caepan Caepan - For colossal faggotry and frankly I'm tired of his avatar.

@Dom vs. Vanessa - The toughest choice this time around. I want Vanessa to wear a new avatar, and I also want dom to lose his canadian citizenship. I'm going with dom because this year he's been more of an asshat.

Xequecal vs. Teekey Teekey - I'm torn on this one only because I'm pretty sure teekey isn't planning to hang around once he gets tired of victory laps. He said as much when he made that bet. But his asshattery is clearly stronger than Xeq's.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You are voting on the whole year.

First off Fuck you Asshat you can't tell me what I'm fucking voting on!

And B: Hasn't it been more than a year since he's been muzzled? He was threadbanned before the bully pol pit happened, and that was in July.

Thirdly, even if we say he was in politics up until july, it's still only half a years asshattery versus the massive amounts you've done in the past week. It's no contest.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don’t stand a chance

Dom vs. Vanessa- How did these two get to Round of Eight as well? I am not a bracketeer but no way.

there you go, Lendarios Lendarios , i just copied rhinohelix rhinohelix and just changed the vote like a good democrat

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Screamfeeder vs lurkingdirk- Sceam may be banned from politics, but you can still get your ignored user spam fix from his pussy hurt in the AMOD thread.

Lendarios vs. Caepan- Dude turned FSR into his own personal Political Memes thread. Lend at least tries.

Dom vs. Vanessa- In any other year Manessa would be a contender against the champ, but ragequit butthurt does not an asshat make.

Xequecal vs. teekey-Should have been the final round, but Xeq is the one I actually have on ignore which nudges him past Teekey for me.

• 1Garbage
  • 1SJW

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Xequecal vs. teekey-Should have been the final round, but Xeq is the one I actually have on ignore which nudges him past Teekey for me.
I can't imagine having xeq ignored but not teekey.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage