AssHat 2020 Voting Round 3

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Xeq is just flat out boring. Teekey has this whole unwarrented confidence thing that makes him cartoonish and slightly more entertaining. Teekey also does not repeat the same tired shit nearly as often.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Screamfeeder vs lurkingdirk

Lendarios vs. Caepan

Dom vs. Vanessa

Xequecal vs. teekey

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually no, I'm not going that route. Instead I'm going to remind everyone about how teeky said he took the bet because he was planning on leaving after the election anyway. So if he wins this he probably won't be around to serve his time.

You're a lying little bitch.

Quote where I said that or stop spreading fake news.

Last edited:

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Based on report volume, teekey makes people more butthurt. This annoys me because I am lazy.

Lol wut.

People actually report my posts to the mods? Jesus Christ, this forum is even more pathetic than I thought.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Foler will get a 5 month vacation once the results are official.

No probably not. 3 other people who's name I can't remember will most likely get 1 month bans and another one will get a 2 month. Or is it 2 people with a 1 month and 1 with a 3 month? Something like that. At any rate the point is foldgerbro is probably going to win that one.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Screamfeeder vs lurkingdirk - for reasons stated below

Lendarios vs. Caepan - this one is worthy of being a championship match up, but its thrown away in the elite 8.

Dom vs. Vanessa - probably the most worthless match up in the elite 8 i have ever seen.

Xequecal vs. Teekey - this should have been a final 4 match up, not an elite 8. what fucking idiot put these two in the same side of a bracket? oh yeah, the dipshit above.

• 1Like

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Screamfeeder vs lurkingdirk

Lendarios vs. Caepan

No vote

Xequecal vs. teekey

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Okay, sorry for the delay. The votes are in!

Screamfeeter 29 vs. lurkingdirk 9 - Screamfeeder advances

Lendarios 6 vs. Caepan 36 - Caepan advances

Dom 16 vs. Vanessa 23 - Vanessa advances

Xequecal 6 vs. teekey 35 - teekey advances

New thread here for the next round of voting: