AssHat 2020 Voting Round 4!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Final Four!!

Bracket 4.jpg

Once again, please copy and paste this list and underline or tag your choice for whom you would like to see advance.

Screamfeeder vs. Caepan

Vanessa vs. teekey

This round will end sometime on Sunday. Get your votes in!

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Screamfeeder vs. Caepan Tough call but, Caepan has worked harder to destroy my faith in humanity while I think Scream is just phoning the nihilism in this year.

Vanessa
vs. teekey One of these dudes is certifiably insane and ragequit for half the year. The other has been taking his lumps all year and occasionally funny. No contest, but Xeq should not have been dethroned so easily.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Screamfeeder vs. Caepan

Vanessa
vs. teekey imagine the butthurt that will come from the attention whore when he can't use his glamour shots as an avatar

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Screamfeeder vs. Caepan
Can't believe scream made it this far. The choice is obvious.
Vanessa
vs. teekey
Teeks deserves nothing

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
This round of voting has been brought to you by Dominion Voting Systems.

Screamfeeder vs. Caepan
No amount of persecution complex will overcome the faggotry perpetuated by Caepan this year.

Vanessa vs. teekey
Not only does my guy Teekey deserve this title, it also fits in with my never give an attention whore attention, even negative attention.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder vs. Caepan - And so my weird "way to far" run comes to an end. Thank you Worst Brackets in the History of Brackets. larindark is just fucking terrible.

Vanessa vs. teekey - Stop giving the attention whore attention. xoxo teekey. You're going to get pretty slaughtered in the final.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder vs. Caepan

Vanessa vs. teekey

Hosix

All labs matter!
Screamfeeder vs. Caepan

Vanessa vs. teekey

There will be two.....the battle we have waited for.

• 1Solidarity

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Screamfeeder vs. Caepan: self explanatory

Vanessa vs. teekey: I have no issue with Vanessa coming back. Just because you created a thread doesn't mean you need to constantly "water it" and I think it's good they realized that. I don't lurk in the cesspool that is the politics thread but I assume teekey is just insufferable.