AssHat 2020 Voting Round 4!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The vote spread is wider than I though, it will still be Caepan v. Teekey in the final but the distain people have for Screamfeeder and Tranbo Steve are much higher than I would have guessed given one cant post in politics and the other rage quit for a year.

Screamfeeder vs. Caepan

Vanessa vs. teekey

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The vote spread is wider than I though...the distain people have for Screamfeeder ... much higher than I would have guessed given one cant post in politics...

25 votes and I have received 2...

Holy shit you count about as well as most dumbfuck fashies.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Screamfeeder vs. Caepan -Persecution complex can't even compete with the Great FSR Vandal of 2020, may a curse be upon his name and avatar!

Vanessa vs. teekey -Ragequitting shouldn't be rewarded, and that's how Van would take this as OhSeven has said.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder vs. Caepan

Vanessa vs. teekey

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Screamfeeder vs. Caepan - Im sticking with my dog.

Vanessa vs. teekey - I am voting for the one who doesn't have a penis. Its my SJW move.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Persecution complex
That argument would have more weight if you didn't literally do one specific persecution against one specific user because your pussy hurt when I used mean words against your Team Of All Star Future School Shooters.

Emphasis done simply for lorpingdarqs sake.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That argument would have more weight if you didn't literally do one specific persecution against one specific user because your pussy hurt when I used mean words against your Team Of All Star Future School Shooters.

giphy.gif

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

I really don't think you're going to beat Caepan even with this bit of last-minute campaigning.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users