2015 - Tanoomba
2016 - Tolan
2017 - Didn't happen
2018 - Xequecal
2019 - Brando
2020 - Caepan
2021 - Ossoi
2022 - Bubbles

Those folks may not be selected. If they are nominated, that nomination will be ignored.

2. The seeding will be done as well as possible, don't bitch about it because it won't accomplish anything.

Let's celebrate last year's AssHat once more: Bubbles Bubbles
ass-hat-ass.gif

You are a true AssHat bubbles, and you always will be.

1. Any ACTIVE member may be nominated. That includes regular members, amod, and admin. Especially amod. No one is exempt, and, in the instance that you are nominated and then contact me saying you aren't willing to be part of this contest, your name moves to the top of the list.
2. All valid nominations will have posted in the 2023 calendar year. Members currently in the RickShaw are still eligible. Banned members are not eligible.
3. Each member may nominate up to three people.
4. You may not nominate yourself.
5. The winner will wear the AssHat avatar assigned for one month upon the completion of voting.

Nominations will be open until Friday night some time. Voting will begin on Saturday, and each round of voting will be around 2 days (depends when I'm online).

You have UNTIL FRIDAY to nominate. Sometime after that I will take the nominations and make the bracket. Votes will start on Saturday.

Please type in complete member names, not nicknames, and tag them so they are aware they are nominated. Only one nomination is necessary, multiple nominations are merely redundant. Incomplete, non-tagged nominations will be ignored.

That's it. Let the fun begin! Just tag the person you'd like to nominate in this thread. It's always interesting, and you are encouraged to include a reason for your nomination, but it is not necessary.

Who can claim it this year?
1ujtun.jpg

lets-do-it-chris-farley.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Nominating myself as its the only FOH achievement I havent unlocked yet

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
popsicledeath popsicledeath -trying to out-Lithose everyone else now that Lithose isn't here? What an Asshat.

Tuco Tuco -losing an avatar bet to Araysar, oof. I for one suppooooooort his Asshat candidacy!

Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes -ok Mr Medalhound, how would you like one of THESE bad boys??

Obligatory reminder to all other asshats: this is the NOMINATION thread. Not the voting thread. If you nominate someone who's already listed here, YOU are also getting an asshat nom.
Fags.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Obligatory reminder to all other asshats: this is the NOMINATION thread. Not the voting thread. If you nominate someone who's already listed here, YOU are also getting an asshat nom.
Fags.

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It is again that time of year folks.

v76quer-jpg.112428

Basic rules:
1. Previous winners may not be chosen again. To recap our previous winners

2014 - Suineg
2015 - Tanoomba
2016 - Tolan
2017 - Didn't happen
2018 - Xequecal
2019 - Brando
2020 - Caepan
2021 - Ossoi
2022 - Bubbles

Those folks may not be selected. If they are nominated, that nomination will be ignored.

2. The seeding will be done as well as possible, don't bitch about it because it won't accomplish anything.

Let's celebrate last year's AssHat once more: Bubbles Bubbles
ass-hat-ass.gif

You are a true AssHat bubbles, and you always will be.

1. Any ACTIVE member may be nominated. That includes regular members, amod, and admin. Especially amod. No one is exempt, and, in the instance that you are nominated and then contact me saying you aren't willing to be part of this contest, your name moves to the top of the list.
2. All valid nominations will have posted in the 2023 calendar year. Members currently in the RickShaw are still eligible. Banned members are not eligible.
3. Each member may nominate up to three people.
4. You may not nominate yourself.
5. The winner will wear the AssHat avatar assigned for one month upon the completion of voting.

Nominations will be open until Friday night some time. Voting will begin on Saturday, and each round of voting will be around 2 days (depends when I'm online).

You have UNTIL FRIDAY to nominate. Sometime after that I will take the nominations and make the bracket. Votes will start on Saturday.

Please type in complete member names, not nicknames, and tag them so they are aware they are nominated. Only one nomination is necessary, multiple nominations are merely redundant. Incomplete, non-tagged nominations will be ignored.

That's it. Let the fun begin! Just tag the person you'd like to nominate in this thread. It's always interesting, and you are encouraged to include a reason for your nomination, but it is not necessary.

Who can claim it this year?
1ujtun.jpg

lets-do-it-chris-farley.gif
Looking at that list, it appears a majority of the winners are no longer with us. Might be time to pour one out for Ossoi Ossoi and Bubbles Bubbles

Drink Pour One Out GIF by Nas

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Nominating myself before someone else gets the chance

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ambiturner Ambiturner for woefully misunderstanding Rocky III

You're fucking clueless. Rocky was the world champion and heavy favorite. Mickey's the only one that realized the success was getting to his head.

Then in the rematch it was completely dominated by Rocky, like the first fight would have been if he took it seriously

Just STFU when you don't know what you're talking about

Cybsled Cybsled for thinking that the problem with the SW trilogy that killed off all the boomer favourites and intentionally shat all over the boomer movies was focusing on the boomer movies

The new trilogy had lots of faults, but it’s biggest problem is it focused too heavily on boomer Star Wars at the cost of the newer stuff.

Araysar Araysar for taking the Russian LARP way too far and then expanding the thread trolling to TV forums

He'll probably get nominated regardless but Chris Chris got played multiple times and only has himself to blame.

Also need to mention spronk spronk and Bandwagon Bandwagon for realising that they were exiled from the movies forum. Bandwagon Bandwagon has to edge it over spronk spronk for being so vocally "I have you on ignore!!!!!" Could also include Mist Mist in that list of people pissed at the movies twist

So my final pre nomination list

Bandwagon Bandwagon

Ambiturner Ambiturner for being the stupidest on this list

Araysar Araysar is a waste of a nomination because most of this forum fanboys him

Chris Chris doesn't need anymore trauma

so it will be:

Bandwagon Bandwagon

Ambiturner Ambiturner

spronk spronk

Last edited:
  • 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox to get his name out there since I don't think enough people appreciate his unique blend of stupidity/insanity

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users