AssHat 2023 begins now!!!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
@popsicledeath -trying to out-Lithose everyone else now that Lithose isn't here? What an Asshat.

Tuco Tuco -losing an avatar bet to Araysar, oof. I for one suppooooooort his Asshat candidacy!

@Sanrith Descartes -ok Mr Medalhound, how would you like one of THESE bad boys??

Obligatory reminder to all other asshats: this is the NOMINATION thread. Not the voting thread. If you nominate someone who's already listed here, YOU are also getting an asshat nom.
Fags.
2023 must be low in asshatery if losing a bet gets you nominated. Never the less I accept the nomination, for I should have hedged my bet and extended the window of Gazan invasion to the end of October when betting against someone who thought it would never happen!

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
B Bodhy though his time in the spotlight was short, it was full of him having his head up his ass. Is it better to flame out or fade away?

star wars singing GIF by Hyper RPG

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There's only 4 rules about nominations, it's not hard
I read as far as rule #1, stating ACTIVE members. My nomination was active in 2023.

Since this calendar year is not over and your basic ass doesn't have a crystal ball, we won't really know yet if rule #2 has been met until Jan 1st, will we? My nomination stands and you can kiss my grits. Noich.

Goonsquad Officer
in one of the old forum softwares it broke search trying to search my name. bonus features.

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I read as far as rule #1, stating ACTIVE members. My nomination was active in 2023.

Since this calendar year is not over and your basic ass doesn't have a crystal ball, we won't really know yet if rule #2 has been met until Jan 1st, will we? My nomination stands and you can kiss my grits. Noich.

Holy fuck you're dumb

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Holy fuck you're dumb
You're taking this pretty seriously, huh? What a salty little sally. The next time you have an objection to a single life choice I make, go ahead and scribble it down on a sticky note and then light it on fire because I could give a fuck less what you think about anything. Kiss my ballbag you sour little bitch.

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk - I'd also like to nominate @Jerle and @Suineg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're taking this pretty seriously, huh? What a salty little sally. The next time you have an objection to a single life choice I make, go ahead and scribble it down on a sticky note and then light it on fire because I could give a fuck less what you think about anything. Kiss my ballbag you sour little bitch.

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk - I'd also like to nominate @Jerle and @Suineg

Tempting, but since you're so easy to trigger into a meltdown I'll continue doing it and there isn't shit you can do about it

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Season 9 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Hey, hey, campaigning here is not allowed. Cunts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Tempting, but since you're so easy to trigger into a meltdown
Meltdown? I call my dog a dumb faggot as a term of endearment. You're no where close to seeing a meltdown. You're just an excuse to use my favorite word. Faggot.

I'll continue doing it and there isn't shit you can do about it

lulz ok nancy. I can't remember a single post from you ever and I'll go back to not even knowing you exist by the time I finish this shit.
1698951997825.png

1698952030944.png

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Posting screenshots of you ignoring someone definitely counts as campaigning for Asshat.

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Kind of a Catch 22. Anyone that would nominate themselves deserves to win but paradoxically also deserves to not get what they want due to being such a terrible undeserving person. Tl;dr A nomination for oneself will almost always result in someone else nominating the proposed, and therefore everyone is nominated

• 1Like