AssHat 2023 begins now!!!

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Oh yeah. That's simple. It's because you're an asshat. Keep in mind, being nominated for asshat of the year doesn't mean you are the asshat of the year. Just that you are an asshat and deserve to be in the running. I just wanted to make sure you weren't hung up on the 'of the year' part. I don't think you have the chops to go all the way.
Not really what I was asking. I didn't ask for child-tier name calling. I asked for some actual articulable reason for why I'm in the running which doesn't boil down to "he comes from the opposite group of internet friends".

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Not really what I was asking. I didn't ask for child-tier name calling. I asked for some actual articulable reason for why I'm in the running which doesn't boil down to "he comes from the opposite group of internet friends".

You'll have to excuse Hoss Hoss , he is one of our stupider autists

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you said something the others here dont like. its really as simple as that. you have been posting here 4 days. you're but a wee lad in the big scheme of things. somebody like me that has been posting here for almost 24 years. everyone knows who the fuck i am. which is good and bad. dont sweat being nominated.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Araysar Araysar is this true?

Screenshot_20231107-195613.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And I answered you in a non name calling way. You're nominated because you're an asshat. Maybe you just don't understand what an asshat is. You seem to think it's 'child-tier name calling' when it is, in fact, a word with a generally agreed upon definition.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
G6M-eS.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

1477720514227.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
JFC you are one whiney cunt.

You don’t rate the title of Asshat, but if we were voting for Cunt Face of the year you’d take home the prize.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
JFC you are one whiney cunt.

You don’t rate the title of Asshat, but if we were voting for Cunt Face of the year you’d take home the prize.

Now just a dern minute there mister. That's quite the allegation you're making. Can you point out examples of his 10 most cuntfacy posts?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user