AssHat 2023 begins now!!!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
stop campaigning for something that ain't gonna happen, you cocksuckers. It's like American Inventors begging for reparations so they can buy a new big screen tv or flashy new rims

The only person campaigning for you...is you. Stop being a retard and shitting up this thread if you're not even eligible.

Or keep on keeping on and maybe Amod Amod can do their fucking job for once

Bubbles is a sad pathetic Yestonian who craves acceptance.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It’s just like when I visit my dentist, Dr. Mengele, and he asks me whether I want strawberry or chocolate flavored tooth polish, and I go all boomer on him and rant that when I was young there was just “clinical mint” and that’s what I’ll take thank you. So OG zyklon please.
respect

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Repeat 'winners' should have to wear the avatar for the entire year.

Threepeat winners get it for life. Let’sgive some incentive for them to act right.

What about 3peat silver medalist @Folders?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Going through the thread here:
Hoss Hoss gets one cause he's a potato.
@Frenzied Wombat gets one, but already had one so... eh.
BoozeCube BoozeCube Von Clippowicz definitely gets one so no one gets hugged.
@stupidmonkey gets one cause he replied here, not a smart move there bro. Perhaps unsurprisingly :trollface:
pharmakos pharmakos gets one for breaking the rule on self nominations. We could have an asshat vagina! Some sort of horror chimaera undreamt of by modern science!

We really need to look through last year's nomination and voting threads for more names to add here people...

PS: Also everyone remember: Vote @Foler early and often. Don't let his inevitable reverse psychology gimmicks work on you. Again. For the third time.
W wellijustdontknow already nominated me dumbass

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Start voting bitches!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It's the year of the soxx after I publish my recorded conversation with Chris Rowan.

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Slow
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck. I totally chose Zapatta over Sox because I thought Sox couldn't handle it but here I am, again, looking like a fool. Again.

Again.

Adult Swim Falling GIF by shremps

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Beagling
Reactions: 2 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
B Bodhy though his time in the spotlight was short, it was full of him having his head up his ass. Is it better to flame out or fade away?

star wars singing GIF by Hyper RPG
LOL.

Do you have any articulable reason for voting me beyond the fact I express opinions you happen to not agree with? God, what a safe space needing little faggot. Jesus.

• 2Worf
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
LOL.

Do you have any articulable reason for voting me beyond the fact I express opinions you happen to not agree with? God, what a safe space needing little faggot. Jesus.

No campaigning in the nomination thread.

hue GIF

• 2Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
LOL.

You have a really low reaction score and that's a solid sign you're are a bad human. And you have no avatar.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
You have a really low reaction score and that's a solid sign you're are a bad human. And you have no avatar.
A low reaction score on a forum full of moron cultists most of whom are severely autistic and get unnaturally angry whenever you merely contradict them.

A low reaction score on a board full of incel geek losers with no capacity to regulate their emotions isn't indicative of much of anything, apart from the fact I rustle incel geek losers. Now I'll ask again:

Have you got any articulable reason as to why I'm nominated for asshat of the year? You're gonna need something better than this, because right now it's just giving off some major mass-shooter energy.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
:

Have you got any articulable reason as to why I'm nominated for asshat of the year? You're gonna need something better than this, because right now it's just giving off some major mass-shooter energy.
U have a poopybutthole

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A low reaction score on a forum full of moron cultists most of whom are severely autistic and get unnaturally angry whenever you merely contradict them.

A low reaction score on a board full of incel geek losers with no capacity to regulate their emotions isn't indicative of much of anything, apart from the fact I rustle incel geek losers. Now I'll ask again:

Oh yeah. That's simple. It's because you're an asshat. Keep in mind, being nominated for asshat of the year doesn't mean you are the asshat of the year. Just that you are an asshat and deserve to be in the running. I just wanted to make sure you weren't hung up on the 'of the year' part. I don't think you have the chops to go all the way.