AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I dunno how many of my life spoons you guys are taking away, but I want them back.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i swear if Dirk is going to extend this contest til monday, i'm gonna choke a bitch.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
i swear if Dirk is going to extend this contest til monday, i'm gonna choke a bitch.
This is the kind of bullshit I was talking about. LD, YOU BROKE MY HEART.

Fredo Corleone Godfather GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
That's only like 4 minutes worth of your posts, though

literally just from scrolling through the asshat threads during some downtime at work. Anyone posting that much has issues.

Pharmakos got a lot of negs too because reasons.

• 1Solidarity

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Was there a late-night tub of ballets that came through that caused some more counting? Water main break? PA tallies swinging wildly in the other direction in the wee hours? Was anyone actually observing the counts?

App Deploy GIF

• 1Mother of God

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Cast your vote, make it great,
For Foler, let's decide his fate.
In this race, he's set the pace,
With your vote, he'll embrace first place.

It's never too late to vote, make a note,
For Foler, let your support float.
With every tick, the clock does gate,
But for Foler, it's never too late.

So raise your voice, don't just spectate,
In this election, you participate.
For Foler's win, let's all advocate,
Remember, it's never too late to vote, that's the mandate!

• 1Harrow
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pharmakos got a lot of negs too because reasons.
He should have pulled himself up by his bootstraps and worked through his cancer and chemo. How dare he go on disability!? Lazy bastard.

All you have to do is copy/paste ChatGPT outputs and Russian telegrams in your command centre while your wife works a full time job to pay the bills.

• 1Harrow

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rocky was also the underdog in Rocky 4, even though the audience knew he was going to win

Yeah, and I'd go so far as to say Rocky was MORE of an underdog in Rocky 4.

He may be 1-0 against Drago and 1-1 against Clubber (meaning Clubber was more successful against him) but the stories of the two movies tell a different...story.

Rocky 3 was about Rocky basically getting lazy and weak and that being capitalized-on by a young hungry opponent in Clubber. Also he lost Mickey right before the fight and that messed him up mentally. When he came back for the rematch, he basically squashed Clubber, who gassed out after the first round or two.

Rocky 4 on the other hand was him up against an invincible Russian who had more punching force than prime Mike Tyson (who had the world record IRL at the time). Rocky had to get in like 2X as good shape just to fight the guy at close to parity.

So basically Rocky 3 was "stop being lazy and take out this young hungry guy who you shouldn't be having this much of an issue with" and Rocky 4 was "get much stronger to have a chance at hanging with this invincible guy". Also there's the element that Rocky lost to Apollo in the off-camera fight at the end of Rocky 3, then Apollo got killed by Ivan in Rocky 4 with relative ease. Which shows us what would have happened if Rocky had gone against Ivan at that time.

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Rocky 3 was about Rocky basically getting lazy and weak and that being capitalized-on by a young hungry opponent in Clubber. Also he lost Mickey right before the fight and that messed him up mentally.

Yes, it's a simple enough story to understand but seemingly too difficult for Ambiturner Ambiturner to grasp.

He is adamant that the audience should not perceive Rocky as the underdog for the first Clubber fight - despite the whole build up being about Rocky not taking it seriously, Micky telling him he had gotten soft etc.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
He should have pulled himself up by his bootstraps and worked through his cancer and chemo. How dare he go on disability!? Lazy bastard.

All you have to do is copy/paste ChatGPT outputs and Russian telegrams in your command centre while your wife works a full time job to pay the bills.
Pharmakos was a fucktarded piece of shit weeping vagina long before he got cancer.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
TBH Pharmakos is getting a bad rap here. He isn't a bad guy, he just overshares and then doesn't respond super well when his personal stuff gets used against him by assholes.

I don't think anyone needs to defend themselves for getting cancer and taking it easy afterwards. If anyone has an excuse to be on disability it's probably somebody like that. He made the mistake of taking shit personally and going on and on responding. Best thing to do would be to just let it go and the dickish people would probably cease if he wasn't feeding them and being so...weepy about it.

Guy needs a skilled press secretary like Kayleigh McEnany to ward off attacks for him.

I'm sure he'll be back and hopefully he's learned how to let things slide more.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yes, it's a simple enough story to understand but seemingly too difficult for Ambiturner Ambiturner to grasp.

He is adamant that the audience should not perceive Rocky as the underdog for the first Clubber fight - despite the whole build up being about Rocky not taking it seriously, Micky telling him he had gotten soft etc.

Why do you keep bringing up your L over and over? Not only do you not know what underdog means, you didn't even realize he fought Clubber Lang in 3 and thought it was Apollo Creed.

Rocky was the favorite in the first fight against Lang because the whole world thought he was going to win. That's what an underdog is. It's not when a terrier goes at you in missionary position. In your retarded definition of "underdog", the Mighty Ducks, Little Giants, Dodgeball, etc. aren't underdogs because the audience knows they're going to win

• 1Worf