AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Literally what I've said every time.

You even have the announcers saying it was an "incredible upset" after Rocky lost.

Now you and Araysar Araysar take your Ls and fuck off. Man it seems like every day I'm embarrassing him

Lmao poor Ambiturner Ambiturner contradicted himself like 4 times in this thread.

First he loses to me in Asshat brackets, now he loses here

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lmao poor Ambiturner Ambiturner contradicted himself like 4 times in this thread.

First he loses to me in Asshat brackets, now he loses here

lol so sad how you keep getting your ass handed to you by me and think "I know I'll just say the opposite happened!!"

How's it feel knowing you REALLY wanted the asshat and nobody gives a shit?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
lol so sad how you keep getting your ass handed to you by me and think "I know I'll just say the opposite happened!!"

How's it feel knowing you REALLY wanted the asshat and nobody gives a shit?

Lol it's like you didn't even pay attention to the movie. They telegraph to you the whole plot and characterization in giant bold letters and you still don't get it.

You'll never make detective if you can't even deduce the plot of Rocky 3

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
How does the announcer saying Rocky losing was "an incredible upset" make him the underdog?

You literally just said he was the underdog, champ

1700269135345.png

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Make up your mind Bambiturner, he can't be both

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

a) a video in public in front of the press of Lang accusing Rocky of fighting bums and ducking him. This confrontation and accusation would be boxing headline news. It would also presumably spark debate, discussion amongst boxing commentators of whether the claim was true.

Ergo, even if he stick to your argument of "he was the underdog (from the perspective of inside the Rocky universe)" then it's probable that some people would agree with Lang's accusation. Ergo "everyone but Micky" is false.

Ambiturner Ambiturner please explain the above scene which took place in public whilst surrounded by TV and news cameras.

Your claim was "Everyone but Mickey" thought he was the underdog. But if just one person thought "maybe Lang was right" then your claim is false.

There ain't gonna be no rematch, there ain't gonna be no rematch!

Yo Adrian - your boy ambiturner is a moron

Eye-Queue of a tiger!

He's got the eye-queue of a tiger,
Ambiturner is never right
Losing to the posts of his rival
Ossoi the last asshat survivor
Destroys his prey in the night
Because ambiturner has the eye-queue of a tiger

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lol it's like you didn't even pay attention to the movie. They telegraph to you the whole plot and characterization in giant bold letters and you still don't get it.

You'll never make detective if you can't even deduce the plot of Rocky 3

lol you being wrong about everything is nothing knew. Even your knowledge of "making detective" is just proof you don't know shit about shit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You literally just said he was the underdog, champ

View attachment 500816

No, I didn't. You clearly know you're wrong and are desperate to try and weasel out of it, but sorry not gonna happen.

You pretending 'HE'S NOT AN UNDERDOG BECAUSE THE AUDIENCE KNOWS SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT!!!" is retarded. My quote there is mocking you trying to pretend like underdog is supposed to refer to the out of universe audience thinking they're going to win or lose.

The announcers literally say Rocky losing was an incredible upset. Explain that then. Or I can continue embarrassing both you, this really easy and kinda fun

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Do you think detective is a promotion? lol you don't know shit about shit, haven't I embarrassed you enough today? If not me, then Wormie shitting all over you without even showing up has to sting

Its not a promotion from meter maid?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Its not a promotion from meter maid?

Forgot, whenever I hand you your ass and you have nowhere to go you pull up canned responses. We don't even have meter maids and detective isn't a promotion.

So you were wrong about Rocky, wrong about winning asshat, wrong about every cop thing ever. What else should I school you on?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Forgot, whenever I hand you your ass and you have nowhere to go you pull up canned responses. We don't even have meter maids and detective isn't a promotion.

So you were wrong about Rocky, wrong about winning asshat, wrong about every cop thing ever. What else should I school you on?

Shitting on you for being a braindead cop is not a canned response. The canned response is how mad you get about it every time, like Pavlov's dog.

LMAO.

Why do you think we do it, Reno 911?

Happy Reno 911 GIF by Comedy Central

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Shitting on you for being a braindead cop is not a canned response. The canned response is how mad you get about it every time, like Pavlov's dog.

LMAO.

Why do you think we do it, Reno 911?

Happy Reno 911 GIF by Comedy Central

Oh shit! Ambi handed your ass again QUICK DEFLECT TO A TV SHOW!!!

This is just sad.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
We don't even have meter maids and detective isn't a promotion.

For someone with an IQ of a poker chip who cant even deduce the plot of a Rocky movie, of course being a detective is not a promotion.

Anything requiring the use of a brain would be punishment.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No, I didn't. You clearly know you're wrong and are desperate to try and weasel out of it, but sorry not gonna happen.

Says the guy ducking more than huey, dewey and louie

I'll make it simple for you:

"Your claim was "Everyone but Mickey" thought he was the underdog. But if just one person thought "maybe Lang was right" then your claim is false."

Respond to this or throw in the towel.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Says the guy ducking more than huey, dewey and louie

I'll make it simple for you:

"Your claim was "Everyone but Mickey" thought he was the underdog. But if just one person thought "maybe Lang was right" then your claim is false."

Respond to this or throw in the towel.

The claim was that Rocky wasn't the underdog in the first fight. Trying to say "WHAT IT'S REALLY ABOUT is whether I used the worse "everyone" in a literal or figurative sense" is fucking stupid. That's not what it's about. The movie itself has proven me right, why are you still trying to argue this?