AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He can't even raise his kids right, so Harry Potter is the underdog even now. It's only a matter of time before one of his descendants erases him from the timeline again.
Harry really was nobody special. Snape was right to shit on him. his biggest accomplishment which was his own was his patronus which he was tutored to perform specially and he tricked himself into doing it later. although that scene was the best scene in all the Potter movies. "Azkaban.." is really the best of all the Potter movies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Mickey thought Rocky would lose to Clubber. that doesnt mean anything. he thought Apollo would beat Rocky the first and second time. Mickey isnt known for his confidence in Rocky's ability as a fighter. what is a known entity is Rocky not knowing when to give up. Rocky would have dogged Clubber til Rocky was unconscious or dead.

Except that Mickey ended up being right and his 10 bum fight shenanigans and believing that Rocky is weak forms large part of the main plot

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I imagine this is how a traffic stop goes with Ambiturner Ambiturner .

Ambi- "Do you know why I pulled you over"?
Law abiding citizen - "No officer".
Ambi - " You failed to bring your vehicle to a complete stop before preceding at that stop sign. "
Law abiding citizen - " That's not true, officer. "
Ambi -" Of course it's true. You don't know anything. "
Law abiding citizen - Officer, I drive a Tesla and it's programmed to come to a complete stop at intersections. The DOT mandated it".
Ambi - HAHAHA holy fuck you keep proving yourself dumber and dumber. You didn't stop".
Law abiding citizen - Not to be disrespectful officer, but it looked like you were watching Rocky on your phone. How could you even see if I stopped or not? "
Ambi - " No, you're trying to change the argument because your shit got stomped HARD on the actual argument. You keep changing the argument every time you lose which is constantly."

And on, and on, and on...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Ambi - " You failed to bring your vehicle to a complete stop before preceding at that stop sign. "
Law abiding citizen - Officer, I drive a Tesla and it's programmed to come to a complete stop at intersections. The DOT mandated it".
Ambi - HAHAHA holy fuck you keep proving yourself dumber and dumber. You didn't stop".
Law abiding citizen - Not to be disrespectful officer, but it looked like you were watching Rocky on your phone. How could you even see if I stopped or not? "
Ambi - " No, you're trying to change the argument because your shit got stomped HARD on the actual argument. You keep changing the argument every time you lose which is constantly."

How long before it gets to the
south park cartman GIF

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Except that Mickey ended up being right and his 10 bum fight shenanigans and believing that Rocky is weak forms large part of the main plot

Literally has zero to do with whether he's the favorite or not. At least you didn't resort to some retarded cop gif since that's all you know how to do when I rub your nose in your own shit.

edit: lol you did it right after this. You're so predictable it's pathetic 😂

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Wow, so you thought Ossoi Ossoi had good arguments? Outside of this being one of the dumber excuses for bringing up that you drive a Tesla, I guess the less actual driving you do the better it is for society

• 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wow, so you thought Ossoi Ossoi had good arguments? Outside of this being one of the dumber excuses for bringing up that you drive a Tesla, I guess the less actual driving you do the better it is for society
Lol, it's funny that you think I am actually reading all the trash y'all are spewing. Newsflash: I am not. I am just making fun of you. It's a time honored FOH tradition. And yeah, the Tesla bit was thrown in there, but not for the reason you are thinking.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
14th August 2023

View attachment 501187

Of course it was obvious what I meant - I clarified on............14th August 2023

View attachment 501188

View attachment 501189

You claimed "everyone but Mickey" on 14th August 2023.

"Everyone but Mickey" is verifiably false.

I fundamentally don't believe "everyone but Mickey" is true. Therefore, you've been wrong since the 14th August 2023 and continue to be wrong every time you try and defend that claim.

Using external "authorities" like The Ringer guys to back up your opinion of perception of Rocky inside the movie is dumb, lol

lol "this one thing you said in post 14 of our argument where you used to the term "everyone" you meant everyone but 1 person therefore I really won"

You realize saying "Rocky was the underdog from the viewer's perspective!!" is completely retarded, right? It wasn't an odds thing, he was definitely going to lose because it's not a 30 minute movie and you still have no idea what the word underdog or favorite means.

You repeatedly show you don't know anything about sports, boxing, odds, favorites, or underdogs. You know nothing about anything you're arguing, yet you argue because you're autistic and can't accept that you lost

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lol, it's funny that you think I am actually reading all the trash y'all are spewing. Newsflash: I am not. I am just making fun of you. It's a time honored FOH tradition. And yeah, the Tesla bit was thrown in there, but not for the reason you are thinking.

"I'm not reading any of this but threw in a full synopsis and the fact that I drive a Tesla for secret reasons"

Cool, Bro.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
lol "this one thing you said in post 14 of our argument where you used to the term "everyone"

Lol you can't even keep track of your own posts, which again proves you have brain damage

Let's take it chronologically

1700534495618.png

Your second post on the subject makes the initial claim "isn't the underdog in Rocky 3" - that was 14th August 2023

1700534548038.png

Your third post on the subject responds to me outlining why Rocky is the underdog from the POV of the audience clarifies that you think "Rocky was the world champion and heavy favourite. Mickey's the only one that one realized the success was getting to his head"

This can be considered a concrete enough version of your position (this is me STEEL MANNING you unlike you who can only STRAW MAN)

a) Rocky was the world champion, thus, he would be considered heavy favourite.

b) Mickey's the only one that realised he'd gotten soft

This rebuttal to my post is flawed because it's the first time that my "from audience perspective" and your "from inside the film perspective" veer.

It is also flawed because you ignore the very public accusations of Lang.

1700534727220.png

You then accuse me of not knowing what "underdog" means when it's obvious we are talking about two different perspectives

1700534758979.png

This is you continuing to double down on the "Mickey''s the only one"

(this is all still happening on 14 August 2023)

1700534892739.png

This is you tripling down on "Everyone but Mickey"

lol "this one thing you said in post 14 of our argument where you used to the term "everyone" you meant everyone but 1 person therefore I really won"

It is clear that it wasn't "one thing you said" but multiple times. And it is clear it is your position from the very beginning.

PS

1700534975896.png

"this one thing you said in post 14 of our argument where you used to the term "everyone" you meant everyone but 1 person therefore I really won"

Yes words have meanings, learn what "everyone but" means before embarassing yourself like this in the future.

• 2Hodjing

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Lol you can't even keep track of your own posts, which again proves you have brain damage

Let's take it chronologically

View attachment 501306

Your second post on the subject makes the initial claim "isn't the underdog in Rocky 3" - that was 14th August 2023

View attachment 501307

Your third post on the subject responds to me outlining why Rocky is the underdog from the POV of the audience clarifies that you think "Rocky was the world champion and heavy favourite. Mickey's the only one that one realized the success was getting to his head"

This can be considered a concrete enough version of your position (this is me STEEL MANNING you unlike you who can only STRAW MAN)

a) Rocky was the world champion, thus, he would be considered heavy favourite.

b) Mickey's the only one that realised he'd gotten soft

This rebuttal to my post is flawed because it's the first time that my "from audience perspective" and your "from inside the film perspective" veer.

It is also flawed because you ignore the very public accusations of Lang.

View attachment 501308

You then accuse me of not knowing what "underdog" means when it's obvious we are talking about two different perspectives

View attachment 501309

This is you continuing to double down on the "Mickey''s the only one"

(this is all still happening on 14 August 2023)

View attachment 501310

This is you tripling down on "Everyone but Mickey"

It is clear that it wasn't "one thing you said" but multiple times. And it is clear it is your position from the very beginning.

PS

View attachment 501312

Yes words have meanings, learn what "everyone but" means before embarassing yourself like this in the future.

Dude, you lost already. I'm not combing through every post for you to try and poke a hole into something retarded and try and salvage your dignity. It's long gone already

Accept your loss and move on.

ace-ventura-loser-icegif.gif

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i'm not combing through every post for you to try and poke a hole

maybe beacuse I've been consistent in my position since August 14th 2023 and you know it would be a futile endeavour to do so. Unlike with you who constantly contradicts himself because he's literally brain damaged.

Is that why you reply for a bit at the same time every day and then have to stop to recover, before coming back for more the following day?

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user