AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
There we go again.

It's not trash talk if it's true - Mickey confirmed it was true.

0.216497077289457%

He also wrote Clubbers lines, Mickeys lines and visualised all the other elements of the script that beat you over the head with the fact Rocky was going to lose vs Clubber, lmao

PS

I only need ONE person to agree Clubber has a point for your claim of "Everyone but Mickey" to be false. (for the second time)

Mayweather was accused of ducking opponents his entire career, and it's pretty much accepted that he did. He would have still been the favorite in all of those fights.

Genuinely curious why you're arguing about something you have zero understanding of.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Mayweather was accused of ducking opponents his entire career, and it's pretty much accepted that he did. He would have still been the favorite in all of those fights.

Is this Floyds manager?

1700459490767.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ok you autistic faggot. Keep pretending like a private conversation is going to change public opinion.

You're literally incapable of replying without a straw man.

You made a false equivalance by bringing up Mayweather. Unless Mayweathers manager admitted to the above it's irrelevant.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're literally incapable of replying without a straw man.

You made a false equivalance by bringing up Mayweather. Unless Mayweathers manager admitted to the above it's irrelevant.

No, you're trying to change the argument because your shit got stomped HARD on the actual argument. You keep changing the argument every time you lose which is constantly.

The argument is whether Rocky was the underdog or not in their first fight. It's very obviously a NO as has been confirmed by the movie, Stallone who wrote the movie, anyone with a brain who's seen the movie, and people who predict betting odds for a living.

Now your autism is trying to make it about something else because you can't handle that you lost so badly and in such humiliating fashion.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

lol love how you added "to the audience" even though that's some dumb shit you made up later when you knew you lost the original argument.

No reason to debate you since you can't even stick with what your losing argument is, so I'll just gloat about my victory from now on.

How's my ass taste?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Was Harry Potter the underdog in the Triwizard Tournament?

He was the youngest participant and there was an in universe hit piece in the media, readers had seen him struggle to prepare.

However the book is called "Harry Potter".

I say that he was the underdog from all perspectives.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No, you're trying to change the argument because your shit got stomped HARD on the actual argument. You keep changing the argument every time you lose which is constantly.

No that's you.

I said Rocky was the underdog in the first fight because the movie establishes that to the audience.

You countered by saying he's not the underdog in the movie universe.

You solidified your claim by saying "Everyone but Mickey" thought Rocky was the favourite.

You then had to modify your claim by saying "Everyone but Mickey, and Clubber" thought Rocky was the favourite.

You handwave Clubber by saying that's just trash talk and challenger bravado.

But your claim has already failed.

Even if I say "ok you have a point re Clubber", your whole argument is still dependent on every single person inside the film ignoring the (true and confirmed) accusation and not letting it affect their perception of Rocky and his ten title defences

and people who predict betting odds for a living.

KOed yourself again

1700460410565.png

1700460433983.png
1700460452927.png
1700460480887.png
1700460512575.png

One founder of a "sports and pop culture website" talking on a podcast dedicated to analysing popular movies.

One "hidden camera prankster"

One sportscaster guru

Nowhere does it establish their betting credentials

lol love how you added "to the audience" even though that's some dumb shit you made up later when you knew you lost the original argument

Read the next sentence dumbass.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
No that's you.

I said Rocky was the underdog in the first fight because the movie establishes that to the audience.

You countered by saying he's not the underdog in the movie universe.

You solidified your claim by saying "Everyone but Mickey" thought Rocky was the favourite.

You then had to modify your claim by saying "Everyone but Mickey, and Clubber" thought Rocky was the favourite.

You handwave Clubber by saying that's just trash talk and challenger bravado.

But your claim has already failed.

Even if I say "ok you have a point re Clubber", your whole argument is still dependent on every single person inside the film ignoring the (true and confirmed) accusation and not letting it affect their perception of Rocky and his ten title defences

KOed yourself again

View attachment 501175

View attachment 501176View attachment 501177View attachment 501178View attachment 501179

One founder of a "sports and pop culture website" talking on a podcast dedicated to analysing popular movies.

One "hidden camera prankster"

One sportscaster guru

Nowhere does it establish their betting credentials

Read the next sentence dumbass.

HAHAHA holy fuck you keep proving yourself dumber and dumber.

I know exactly who Bill Simmons and Cousin Sal are. They do podcasts about guessing what the lines are going to be on sporting events. Hence "predict the lines for a living". lol did you think "predict the lines" meant "create the lines"? HOLY FUCK Don't think I've ever stomped someone's shit harder than I stomp yours with every post 😂

Love how you made a bunch of conditions to show "what we're really arguing about is you saying "everyone" meaning "literally everyone" several posts later!!" and pretending like it's not about Rocky being an underdog or not, which you've been proven wrong and are even admitting now

Keep digging that hole.

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I know exactly who Bill Simmons and Cousin Sal are. They do podcasts about guessing what the lines are going to be on sporting events. Hence "predict the lines for a living". Don't think I've ever stomped someone's shit harder than I stomp yours with every post

Are they professional gamblers?

"Guessing"

"It sucks because we just lost on Canelo" - LMAO. Yes, these guys are infallible and never get anything wrong. KOed yourself again.

All you need to do is listen to the first 19 seconds - "rocky has won 10, 11 fights" (they don't even know how many it is, lol)"

10 fights vs hand picked opponents. They're basing their argument on a fraudulent and undeserved reputation.

Like have you actually fucking listened to their argument?

"Rocky tax"

"pre internet nobody would have heard of Clubber Lang"

LMAO - these guys are clowns

"what we're really arguing about is you saying "everyone" meaning "literally everyone" several posts later!!"

It's been obvious since August I was talking about how the movie sets up Rocky to the audience.

You are the one that intervened based on being inside the Rocky universe.

You are the one that made the claim "Everyone but Mickey"

"Everyone but Mickey" is false.

You lose.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Are they professional gamblers?

"Guessing"

"It sucks because we just lost on Canelo" - LMAO. Yes, these guys are infallible and never get anything wrong. KOed yourself again.

All you need to do is listen to the first 19 seconds - "rocky has won 10, 11 fights" (they don't even know how many it is, lol)"

10 fights vs hand picked opponents. They're basing their argument on a fraudulent and undeserved reputation.

Like have you actually fucking listened to their argument?

"Rocky tax"

"pre internet nobody would have heard of Clubber Lang"

LMAO - these guys are clowns

It's been obvious since August I was talking about how the movie sets up Rocky to the audience.

You are the one that intervened based on being inside the Rocky universe.

You are the one that made the claim "Everyone but Mickey"

"Everyone but Mickey" is false.

You lose.

It was 10 title defenses. He beat Apollo before that to win the title, so it's 11. Jesus you keep inventing new ways to be wrong about everything :emoji_joy:

They're also not wrong about any of it, you're just proving more and more how little about sports you know. His reputation is all that matters in being a favorite, why is that so hard for you to understand? I really don't understand what kind of serious brain damage you must have to not understand this. Favorite/underdog is all public perception. Someone's actual ability or private conversations make zero difference if the public doesn't know about them.

The fact that all you have now is "YOU MENTIONED EVERYONE BUT MICKEY DEEP INTO THE ARGUMENT SO THAT'S ALL THIS HAS BEEN ABOUT THE WHOLE TIME' and "it's obvious the entire time I meant set up to the audience, even though nobody would ever use underdog in that context" as you admitting you've had your ass handed to you and can't defend your actual argument. If that were true, why have you been trying to make the case that Mr T trash talking would have affected public perception? That people "knowing the truth" about Mickey setting up lesser opponents have hurt his reputation? Because you're full of shit and that's not what you meant. You just realized how retarded your argument was so are pretending like you never believed any of it despite spending so much time arguing it.

Tell you what, next time I won't embarrass you so badly if you don't say something so stupid, ok? lol jk I know you can't help it

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The fact that all you have now is "YOU MENTIONED EVERYONE BUT MICKEY DEEP INTO THE ARGUMENT SO THAT'S ALL THIS HAS BEEN ABOUT THE WHOLE TIME'

14th August 2023

1700462735367.png

and "it's obvious the entire time I meant set up to the audience, even though nobody would ever use underdog in that context"

Of course it was obvious what I meant - I clarified on............14th August 2023

1700462783912.png

1700462939758.png

If that were true, why have you been trying to make the case that Mr T trash talking would have affected public perception?

You claimed "everyone but Mickey" on 14th August 2023.

"Everyone but Mickey" is verifiably false.

I fundamentally don't believe "everyone but Mickey" is true. Therefore, you've been wrong since the 14th August 2023 and continue to be wrong every time you try and defend that claim.

Using external "authorities" like The Ringer guys to back up your opinion of perception of Rocky inside the movie is dumb, lol

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Was Harry Potter the underdog in the Triwizard Tournament?

He was the youngest participant and there was an in universe hit piece in the media, readers had seen him struggle to prepare.

However the book is called "Harry Potter".

I say that he was the underdog from all perspectives.
he was the underdog, he was the underdog through all the novels and the movies. he only beat Voldemort because he had mommy magic protecting him. he was the underdog in the tri-wizard and thats why he got so much help. it was all a setup anyway because Barty Crouch jr aka the 10th Doctor cheated to make sure he won so he could touch the cup and be ported to Voldemort who still shit the bed when he tried to kill him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
he was the underdog, he was the underdog through all the novels and the movies. he only beat Voldemort because he had mommy magic protecting him. he was the underdog in the tri-wizard and thats why he got so much help. it was all a setup anyway because Barty Crouch jr aka the 10th Doctor cheated to make sure he won so he could touch the cup and be ported to Voldemort who still shit the bed when he tried to kill him.
He can't even raise his kids right, so Harry Potter is the underdog even now. It's only a matter of time before one of his descendants erases him from the timeline again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user