AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
4 minutes in and you're already down 4-0

LLR cheated you out of having a magnificent Asshat year by keeping you locked up for 6 months. Fucking riggers
I promise not to edit the entire thread to make sure Foler wins.

Probably.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Foler - Both have put in exceptional work noticing this year. It's a tough choice, but Foler Foler has provided more lulz.

Kirun vs. wormie - A total joke that I've made it this far, especially considering the incredible quality of my posts. It's clear that the riggers who run this shitshow have it out for me, probably because I'm better looking than they are and they want to finger pop me IRL like the Bagle Eater degenerates they are. Honestly, this may be an even larger fraud than 2020. #stopthesteal

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Zaara don't you really hate foler?

Campaigning as Bubbles was 80% memes 20% cockblocking Foler from getting the super-special retard hat he was campaigning for

Far as internet personalities go I'd take the fat white chicks that hang out in youtube chats or an NPC streamer over a shrieking 'negative attention is better than no attention' monkey

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
the incredible quality of my posts

coz.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Man, this round is HARD. Like Elden Ring when you're color blind and have no depth perception TOUGH.

On the one hand you had Araysar doing work to make people like cops, replacing the teaching profession with The Architect, fighting globohomo by means both fair and foul, and even accepting payment for extra campaigning this year.

But he's running against FOLER. This would be year 3 that he's reverse psyched people... or would it? I think he's been too afraid to campaign much this year. Or is it collusion? hmmmmmm

On the other side, I can't believe Chris lost. I bet he can't either. Ah well, better luck next year. But now who to pick? hmmmmmm

I think I'll sleep on this vote.

• 2Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Araysar vs. Foler - I will not let you get shutout Folder-bro.
Kirun vs. wormie - Kirun has been my dark horse from the beginning.

I'm taking the underdog in both matches.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Araysar vs. Foler - Soviet propagandist
Kirun vs. wormie - I wanted to vote for the worst NFL fan on the forum, but Team Tribe has to have a representative in the final or we'd all be called antisemitic.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Garbage

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Araysar vs. Foler - always a bridesmaid, never a bride.
Kirun vs. wormie - I've noticed that this has been a year of noticing. Even moreso than other years, the noticing has gotten extremely noticeable.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Araysar
Wormie

Araysar vs Foler is a pretty good matchup in a normal year, but Folgers been gone for half of it, he's still warming up.

Kirun vs wormie though? Jesus, straight fucking blowout. It's like Kirun is the JV team playing an exhibition game with the pros, and they're trying to make it entertaining, but you know it's gonna be 53-3 after the first half.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Araysar vs. Foler - After years of not trying, he has honed that horse beating stick to a fine point, which doesn't really matter, since he is beating people with it.
Kirun vs. wormie - I would like to thank Mosad for their 1 dollar donation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user