AssHat 2023 Final Four! Vote Now!

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Araysar vs. Foler - Just because he took half a season off to give his esophagus a rest doesn’t mean he can’t come back in the finals.
Kirun vs. womie - coin toss.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
All the interesting people got eliminated.

Araysar vs. Foler - Tough choice. Foler is a fun LARP, at least. Araysar is a douche, but he tends to know his shit about history and politics. People can call him a propagandist all they want but he shows up prepared. Thing is, his nonstop posts about a guy not working got super annoying and bumped him to the lead. ...except he seems to want to win, so I'm gonna do the thing he doesn't want. Unless it's reverse psychology.

Kirun vs. wormie - Never Again.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
wow, absolutely none of the worst posters made it to the end. Stolen election

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Araysar vs. Foler - Only poster that has graduated past my "just scroll past" list
Kirun vs. wormie - strategic voting to make sure araysar wins in the final

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Foler - is fighting with one hand tied due to an extensive shaw stint of his own volition, but seems like he may be slightly reformed. Give this man a chance!
Kirun vs. wormie - I am just not voting for wormie cause I am "One of the goyd ones", but also Kirun seems to like the asshat love

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got to say this is one of the best final four lineups I can ever recall for this "award". This board has been on fire this year with the autism, retardation, and trolling. A true return to form.

Araysar - Foler will forever be the Jim Kelly Bills, chocking deep in the playoffs (insert log wizard joke here). But the work Araysar has put in this year in the POL threads alone would win it all for him in any year.

Wormie - Except this year. Kirun has ridden the doomer train to levels I did not think possible and was my dark horse pick to win it all. But anyone who can unite the entire board behind hating an entire (insert indistinct classification that changes here) of people, despite a lengthy stay in the shaw, is operating on a whole other level. Plus wormie actually is rabidly buying his own bullshit which takes it to an even higher level of asshattery. So someone start working on a yarmulka shaped asshat, because the Tribe is about to defend itself invading in full force in this contest.

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Man, this round is HARD. Like Elden Ring when you're color blind and have no depth perception TOUGH.

On the one hand you had Araysar doing work to make people like cops, replacing the teaching profession with The Architect, fighting globohomo by means both fair and foul, and even accepting payment for extra campaigning this year.

But he's running against FOLER. This would be year 3 that he's reverse psyched people... or would it? I think he's been too afraid to campaign much this year. Or is it collusion? hmmmmmm

On the other side, I can't believe Chris lost. I bet he can't either. Ah well, better luck next year. But now who to pick? hmmmmmm

I think I'll sleep on this vote.
I had Chris down for it from the start. Araysar coming from the back is some real chariots of fire stuff.

Araysar exclaims from the back of the room, "Russians invented the chariot!"

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Araysar
wormie

Also the avatar needs to be Sad Putin in the Asshat, not just the Asshat. It was fine when it as contained to pol, when it moved to shitting up the entertainment threads fuck it.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar vs. Foler
Kirun vs. wormie - Wormie stopped sperging nearly two weeks ago. Kirun continues to sperg.

• 1Garbage

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hope you guys are ready for 2024. I'm going to show my balls AND butthole a lot.
quantum leap body GIF

• 1Solidarity