AssHat 2023 Final Round!! Do it!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't imagine begging and begging for people to vote for you, just to get your shit stomped by wormie wormie .

Most sad and pathetic thing that's ever happened in the history of mankind

Isn't it amazing how similar his strategy is to folder's last year? Campaign, pretend to want it, then he can claim victory win or lose. It's almost like they share a brain.

Anyway, I vote womie

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
After several days of prayer and meditation and consultations with pastor, my guru, my life coach, my rabbi, my swami, my psychiatrist, my accountant, and my lawyer, I have made a decision.

WOMIE!

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
imageedit_78_9931039461.png

true detective mel GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If we added putin to the asshat avatar I would be willing to change all my votes to eraser.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
If we added putin to the asshat avatar I would be willing to change all my votes to eraser.

Uh oh, lots of buyers remorse once it starts dawning on them

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It would be fun to have the asshat avatar change every year to reflect the winners.

Add a puddle of piss, a moon bat, etc. This year it could get some curly locks or putin. But that would get too busy for an avatar. Perhaps it could be the official banner for FSR or the shaw?

• 1Potato
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
It would be fun to have the asshat avatar change every year to reflect the winners.

Add a puddle of piss, a moon bat, etc. This year it could get some curly locks or putin. But that would get too busy for an avatar. Perhaps it could be the official banner for FSR or the shaw?

So you want to brand it and celebrate it? I'm with ya, bro. That has always been the plan.

• 1Salty

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
New to the forum, getting my vote in just under the wire here. Araysar

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Aright bitches, voting is closed. I said I'd leave it until tonight, but the people have spoken.

Here is the vote count:

Just kidding. Go to this thread to find the winner:

• 1Like