AssHat 2023 Final Round!! Do it!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Here we go. One of these two will wear the AssHat title for a year. Think before you vote, but do vote! Here we go:

As always, copy and paste the second post here and underline your vote. It's simple. Do it.

ah6.jpg

ax_ckwfzd

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. wormie - There was even a Mario sighting... this is the year for it

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Many of you will vote for wormie because he is a Jew and you don't like Jews. That's fair reason to vote for wormie.

But what if I told you we are both Jews?

It's true, I mentioned here in posts throughout the years. Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes will even confirm

Take Jew out of the equation and you wouldn't even remember wormie, outside of being Jewish he has nothing. He is no Asshat and he could never be.

• 3Jew
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Many of you will vote for wormie because he is a Jew and you don't like Jews. That's fair reason to vote for wormie.

It's true, I mentioned here in posts throughout the years. Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes will even confirm

Take Jew out of the equation and you wouldn't even remember wormie, outside of being Jewish he has nothing. He is no Asshat and he could never be.

I'm also Jewish, bud

Bro I'm also Jewish

Stop campaigning. Or I'll declare the winner right now.

its-up-to-you-you-decide.gif

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

He's not even trying and it'll make him mad, thus much more worthy of the grand title and avatar.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
He's not even trying and it'll make him mad, thus much more worthy of the grand title and avatar.
He hasn't logged on in weeks and probably won't even logon until this Gaza thing is over 2 years from now. By the time he comes back, he won't even be an asshat

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Araysar vs. wormie - I'm not aboard the jew hate train, but holy fuck does he make me doubt myself on that

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users