AssHat 2023 Voting Round 1

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Meant as a guild leader. Didn't know him from the forums actually. My bad there.

That's an even faker personality. As a guild leader you have to suppress a lot of urges to tell people what you really think. You have to pretend to be objective and to care about mentally unstable dipshits.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As a guild leader you have to suppress a lot of urges to tell people what you really think. You have to pretend to be objective and to care about mentally unstable dipshits.
You obviously were never in the same guilds I was.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I clearly need to put in more effort here.
game of thrones khaleesi GIF

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Truly my favorite part of this competition every year is the people who can't figure out how to find the current thread to vote.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't know how anybody could possibly how to compete with Sox. I'm thinking he is going to sweep the series.
Want to Avatar bet? If Sox does win this year's Asshat award I will wear the avatar of your choice for 6 months. If he doesn't win the Asshat award this year you wear the avatar of my choice for 3 months. Deal? I am giving you a 2:1 ratio on the duration.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord

I don't know how anybody could possibly how to compete with Sox. I'm thinking he is going to sweep the series.

Y'all gotta do better:

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Y'all gotta do better:

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users