AssHat 2023 Voting Round 1

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Zaara vs. Dicktrickle : Dick is in the name
Ignatius vs. Lightning Lord Rule
... vs. frenzied wombat : Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
Indyocracy vs. Bandwagon
Butthurt vs. Ambiturner
Blazin
vs. Maul
Denamian vs. Nirgon : Amod
Kaines vs. Boozecube
Cybsled vs. Talos : Jesus
Gutterflesh vs. Tuco : Can’t vote for yourself, but I predict a 3AM spike that puts me over the top.
Hoss vs. Soygen
popsicledeath vs. Muurloen
Zapatta
vs. Oblio
Rajaah vs. Music For Fish
Deathwing vs. BrutulTM
Jasker
vs. Sanrith Descartes
Mist vs. Erronius
grim1 vs. Kiroy
Adebisi vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep : Too many hats.
Stupidmonkey vs. lurkingdirk : Not enough effort put into /pol but effort nonetheless
Edaw vs. Izo : Fed
Dr. Retarded vs. Chris : God save the Queen.
RobXIII vs. Moglyzoke Moogleman : Rob has better odds making it to the final bracket
spronk vs. Bodhy : Bodhy is a tourist that doesn’t rate the title of Asshat but he’s fucked up enough that he can’t be ignored.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
This thread really highlights how similar FOH is to your average Walmart.

Anyone wanna see my balls?
Seems like a more appropriate avatar
8542ui.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Man, my second year of not even being nominated. Hurtful.
Looking back on rerolled amod stints as your glory years is definitely an Asshat mentality, but you still have to put in the work if you want the title.

• 3Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
JFC that’s right. Bandwagon posts pictures of his balls.

Is it too late to change my vote?

He has that Swinger / Nudist confidence that comes from knowing his Free Show is nothing anyone would pay to see.

• 3Worf

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Unless a water main breaks or some other late breaking ballot stuffing by my simian brethren (you know which ones) happens, LD seems to have this one in the bag.

what i am movie quote GIF

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
He has that Swinger / Nudist confidence that comes from knowing his Free Show is nothing anyone would pay to see.
This is the only accurate take ever.

I've been ball-bombing in photos since I was 15 and the joy it gives me has never worn off.

If it makes you guys feel better, it hardly even gives me a boner. I just think balls are funnier than farts.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm

I've been ball-bombing in photos since I was 15 and the joy it gives me has never worn off.

If it makes you guys feel better, it hardly even gives me a boner. I just think balls are funnier than farts.
See an exorcist.

• 2Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Unless a water main breaks or some other late breaking ballot stuffing by my simian brethren (you know which ones) happens, LD seems to have this one in the bag.

what i am movie quote GIF
Bruh how did you get so many votes, and over lurkingdirk lurkingdirk who's a known asshat at running contests?? I mean you only got in on a goof!

You might want to re-examine some things about yourself here.
:trollface:

• 1Slow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

In the old days of those disposable cardboard 35mm cameras everyone had everywhere, one of my friends would search them out at house parties, snap a pick of his junk and put it back.

You didn't find his Easter Eggs til months later when they came back from the developer.

Fujifilm-Quicksnap-Flash-400-Single-Use-Camera-With-Flash-2-Pack_bcf5fa8b-cdfd-48f4-a910-4cb9...jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
In the old days of those disposable cardboard 35mm cameras everyone had everywhere, one of my friends would search them out at house parties, snap a pick of his junk and put it back.

You didn't find his Easter Eggs til months later when they came back from the developer.
Your friend owes me royalties. That's my move.

I've climbed onto the roof of a house and dangled my balls over the eave during a particularly toasty 4th of July party. I had a banger of a joke ready for that one, but all I got out was "IT'S MISTLETOE....." before someone hit my balls with an empty can of Hamms. I also got my poor nuts smooshed by windshield wipers when I was giving a departing friend the ol' Bandwagon Farewell as he was backing out of the driveway.

I'm trying to start a movement here, guys. BALLS OUT FOR JESUS!

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Your friend owes me royalties. That's my move.

I've climbed onto the roof of a house and dangled my balls over the eave during a particularly toasty 4th of July party. I had a banger of a joke ready for that one, but all I got out was "IT'S MISTLETOE....." before someone hit my balls with an empty can of Hamms. I also got my poor nuts smooshed by windshield wipers when I was giving a departing friend the ol' Bandwagon Farewell as he was backing out of the driveway.

I'm trying to start a movement here, guys. BALLS OUT FOR JESUS!

you have any kids? Testing a theory