AssHat 2023 Voting round 2!!

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sorry I am going to go full Palum and not gonna vote because voting obviously doesn't matter when shits rigged like this and underdog candidates like me can't ever get a fair shot.
Vote for me and I will share my glory with you.

Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - To eliminate the Russian.
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat - Killed Jesus.
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner - Still worse than a compulsive ball-flasher.
Lanx vs. Blazin - 'Tis the season to be jorry.
Denamian vs. pharmakos - Recently displaying antichrist behavior.
Boozecube vs. Talos - Boozecube has enough weight on his shoulders.
Tuco vs. Soygen - AssHat would go nicely with the new avatar.
Foler vs. popsicledeath - Get yourself some orange slices and a Capri Sun, champ.
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - Shoots meth with fat, sweaty samoans.
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - Aliens are demons.
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - Homosexual.
Kirun vs. Kiroy - Pervert.
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - Killed Jesus.
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - Heretic.
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - I heard he still plays Diablo 4. wtf man?
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - Fuck you.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Sorry I am going to go full Palum and not gonna vote because voting obviously doesn't matter when shits rigged like this and underdog candidates like me can't ever get a fair shot.

So you're a thin-skinned pussy faggot. Noted for next year.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - Shoe-in
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat - Jew-in
Bandwagon vs. Ambiturner - CRIPPLE FIGHT
Lanx vs. Blazin - Lanx
Denamian vs. pharmakos - Oh, there he is.
Boozecube vs. Talos - Difficult choice
Tuco vs. Soygen - Difficult choice for the opposite reason
Foler vs. popsicledeath - I'll go with the paragliding war correspondent
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - Never paid any attention to this guy for a reason
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - IDK
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - Neither
Kirun vs. Kiroy - Can't tell the difference
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - No comment
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - Hans Landa is annoying
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - Jesus this should be the finals
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - IDK

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Bandwagon vs. Ambiturner - CRIPPLE FIGHT

laughing.gif

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner
Lanx
vs. Blazin
Denamian vs. pharmakos
Boozecube
vs. Talos
Tuco vs. Soygen
Foler vs. popsicledeath
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist
Kirun
vs. Kiroy
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep
lurkingdirk vs. Izo
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris
RobXIII vs. Bodhy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - I think Araysar... wants to win? tfiik
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat - Sure, LLR. Make him feel included.
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner - Balls or something.
Lanx vs. Blazin - Keeping you popular Lanx. You'll never make it past the next round.
Denamian vs. pharmakos - Fucking spamming the Pert shit all over FSR. Tf is wrong with you.
Boozecube vs. Talos - Just because I like Booze more.
Tuco vs. Soygen - Tuco for not playing MMO games much anymore.
Foler vs. popsicledeath - Something about black dudes junk or something.
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - How are you even matched with Sox? Tf?
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - MFF because he likes the attention.
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - No contest. It would actually piss Mist off, too.
Kirun vs. Kiroy - idfk
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - just because he notices, patch 10.15.01
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - for always having the best GIF reaction.
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - No contest. As someone else said, hes the dark horse of the event.
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - for shitting on the walls.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Mist Mist is somehow sweeping the round against a Joo. I believed that to be statistically impossible on this board and about as likely as Trump losing Arizona. Proof this shit is rigged.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Mist Mist is somehow sweeping the round against a Joo. I believed that to be statistically impossible on this board and about as likely as Trump losing Arizona. Proof this shit is rigged.
dirk setup the rounds knowing which epic battle will ensue in round 4

20150509_CND001_0.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox this is the new pantheon thread. We got you an interview with furor, and we need you in here stat. DickTrickle DickTrickle dont be a weasel and confirm everything I said.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol, I was waiting to copy you. I appreciate that I get to be the big titty blonde, but Asian girl has all the right answers.
if we both waiting on each other, then we gotta find someone to copy then, lets force that lazy ass Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes to vote then, he's done silly replys in the thread but hasn't even voted yet

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - has put in so much effort over the years to win this
Lightning Lord Rule vs. frenzied wombat - Mein Fuhrer deserves the title
Bandwagon vs. Ambiturner - scrotums won't get you to the finish line but they can carry you past the 2nd round
Lanx vs. Blazin - zerohedge is bearish on my chances
Denamian vs. pharmakos - Amod
Boozecube vs. Talos - has too much to lose
Tuco vs. Soygen - amod
Foler vs. popsicledeath - traditional close but no cigar is obligatory
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - bot
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - i dont keep on politics thread isn't this guy a commie?
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - couldn't happen to a better GUY
Kirun vs. Kiroy - K
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - noticing
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - he appreciates my farm assets but keeping him in this probably helps him get through this process
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - Revolutionary war ended too soon
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - pretty sure this guy is also a commie

• 1Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if we both waiting on each other, then we gotta find someone to copy then, lets force that lazy ass Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes to vote then, he's done silly replys in the thread but hasn't even voted yet
I teased him earlier about the gold border on his name and he got sore at me. Maybe we copy off Mist, she hates everybody equally.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Bandwagon vs. Ambiturner - Pig

Bro, one's a fed, the other is a cop. Which one are you calling a pig?

Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - Araysar bud, you seem really obsessed with living rent free lately. I am sure if you are in that bad of need with your cost of living the FOH bros would be willing to start a collection or a gofundme to help you out. We are a charitable bunch after all!

When you start the charity up, I have some old socks I will donate. They're kinda stiff but that should make them easier for him to put on.

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
dirk setup the rounds knowing which epic battle will ensue in round 4

20150509_CND001_0.jpg
The northeast bracket sucks. None of those matchups will be good. Some stronger contenders should've been moved there.

That whole left side is stacked.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't care who wants to win it or who's pretending to want to win it. I'm just voting for the bigger asshat.

Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - Bet welcher and extremely easy to troll. It's not even fun anymore.
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat - He gives off some real small dick energy. Plus, misspelling his name as RUE is clearly intended to influence us to vote for him.
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner - I feel like the BS in between the names is a sign of some sort, but I can't figure out what it means.
Bubbles Bubbles vs. Blazin - The perpetual asshat. I bet he refuses to give up the crown at the end of this.
Denamian vs. pharmakos - I'm not even sure who denamian is.
Boozecube vs. Talos - I haven't run into talos during my adventures on this board.
Tuco vs. Soygen - toughest matchup of the round even though neither will advance past the next round. The pretend asian walks away with my vote here. I'm tired of looking at tuco's avatar.
Foler vs. popsicledeath - Destined to lose to rob in the finals
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - Don't recall ever seeing a post of his, but he seems to rustle a lot of people. Well done.
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - MFF is running out of conspiracy theories because all of his keep coming true, but that doesn't make him an asshat.
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - He is a good natured asshat with class, but an asshat nonetheless. A classhat, if you will.
Kirun vs. Kiroy - Names too similar. I think I thought these were the same people.
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - hey, why don't you post an hour long video of someone else's bad take on this competition?
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - izo is a goddamn treasure
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - I can't believe mudcrush's schtick has rustled you people enough to get nominated yet again. Bravo. But Chris is a registered asshat and a weaponized moron.
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - Might be the best matchup of the round, but robiiiiiiiiiiiii gets my vote.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
I don't care who wants to win it or who's pretending to want to win it. I'm just voting for the bigger asshat.

Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - Bet welcher and extremely easy to troll. It's not even fun anymore.
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat - He gives off some real small dick energy. Plus, misspelling his name as RUE is clearly intended to influence us to vote for him.
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner - I feel like the BS in between the names is a sign of some sort, but I can't figure out what it means.
Bubbles Bubbles vs. Blazin - The perpetual asshat. I bet he refuses to give up the crown at the end of this.
Denamian vs. pharmakos - I'm not even sure who denamian is.
Boozecube vs. Talos - I haven't run into talos during my adventures on this board.
Tuco vs. Soygen - toughest matchup of the round even though neither will advance past the next round. The pretend asian walks away with my vote here. I'm tired of looking at tuco's avatar.
Foler vs. popsicledeath - Destined to lose to rob in the finals
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - Don't recall ever seeing a post of his, but he seems to rustle a lot of people. Well done.
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - MFF is running out of conspiracy theories because all of his keep coming true, but that doesn't make him an asshat.
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - He is a good natured asshat with class, but an asshat nonetheless. A classhat, if you will.
Kirun vs. Kiroy - Names too similar. I think I thought these were the same people.
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - hey, why don't you post an hour long video of someone else's bad take on this competition?
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - izo is a goddamn treasure
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - I can't believe mudcrush's schtick has rustled you people enough to get nominated yet again. Bravo. But Chris is a registered asshat and a weaponized moron.
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - Might be the best matchup of the round, but robiiiiiiiiiiiii gets my vote.

Claims its easy to troll me. Does exactly what I told him to do.

LMAO

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users