AssHat 2023 Voting round 2!!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The part where you were ruled against. Then banned for welching. Now you're pretending none of that happened and people are rewriting history.

LOL, ruled by whom? The people who were salty that I wrote the bet in a way that I couldnt lose? So they broke the bet agreement to get back at me and then "banned" me because I wouldnt go along with that farce?

SUCKKKKSSSS when you can't just plant evidence to get what you want and actually have to go by what happened

You lost, deal with it

Then you should be able to provide evidence to show that. Sounds like the only one who is having a hard time dealing with it is you, pig.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
this is the cringiest shit i just read all day

bro he is a cop who just dropped the mic. he probably uses that line on everyone he pulls over on Tropicana Ave for a suspected DUI, hoping they fess up

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
bro he is a cop who just dropped the mic. he probably uses that line on everyone he pulls over on Tropicana Ave for a suspected DUI, hoping they fess up
he probably sticks his finger in the donut hole and laughs

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
LOL, ruled by whom? The people who were salty that I wrote the bet in a way that I couldnt lose? So they broke the bet agreement to get back at me and then "banned" me because I wouldnt go along with that farce?

SUCKKKKSSSS when you can't just plant evidence to get what you want and actually have to go by what happened

Then you should be able to provide evidence to show that. Sounds like the only one who is having a hard time dealing with it is you, pig.

Keep pretending like you being found guilty as being a welcher means someone saying you're a welcher is rewriting history. And pretend like you weren't banned and just chose not to login, even though that was proven to be a lie.

And can always tell when I have you retards beat. All you have is "LOL COP" instead of anything actually on me.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Keep pretending like you being found guilty as being a welcher means someone saying you're a welcher is rewriting history. And pretend like you weren't banned and just chose not to login, even though that was proven to be a lie.

And can always tell when I have you retards beat. All you have is "LOL COP" instead of anything actually on me.

Found guilty? Was I tried in some FoH Court of Betting? LMAO - what a fucking retard

We don't need anything on you, "LOL COP" is enough. Look how angry you get when people dont submit to you right away. Try not to beat your gf tonight when you get home from work.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Found guilty? Was I tried in some FoH Court of Betting? LMAO - what a fucking retard

Guilty by Tuco Tuco and Tarrant Tarrant , the most fair an objective mods this board has ever known.

Also notice you keep ignoring this:
I was forced to wear a Putin avatar, not a Cutler avatar which violated the terms of the bet I made. I wore the avatar anyways but chose not to login.

So even though people were trying to fuck me over by mangling the terms of the bet, I flipped it back on them by simply walking away for a few months.

And that's the part that pisses you off the most. No matter how gleeful you were about me fucking me over, I still got the last laugh.

And now you wear an avatar about me and scream into the void about bet welching for close to a decade now, LMAO.

Telling other people they're rewriting history when you try and pull that bullshit. Make a body camera or domestic violence joke, quick!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Guilty by Tuco Tuco and Tarrant Tarrant , the most fair an objective mods this board has ever known.

Sorry, that's not how a justice system works, Judge Dredd.

Especially Tarrant Tarrant . So fair, they won't let him anywhere near modding again

Also notice you keep ignoring this:

Telling other people they're rewriting history when you try and pull that bullshit. Make a body camera or domestic violence joke, quick!
Pull what bullshit? You quoting my words about what actually happened? LMAO.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Damn, Ambiturner is gunning HARD for the title this year.

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Araysar vs. Dicktrickle - Might be interesting to talk to if he had any integrity. He doesn't though.
Lightning Lord Rue vs. frenzied wombat - built a nice website but made the board worse overall through bad leadership
Bandwagon bs. Ambiturner No problem with either of these
Lanx vs. Blazin - Tries too hard to fit in with the actual asshats
Denamian vs. pharmakos Denamian was wrong when he moderated me but he forced me to go back to ignoring Booze which has made my life better overall
Boozecube vs. Talos - Loud and stupid is a potent combination, and he's really loud and REALLY stupid.
Tuco vs. Soygen - Neither of these are asshats
Foler vs. popsicledeath Tough call here
Zapatta vs. Mr. Sox - No asshat detected
Music For Fish vs. BrutulTM - No asshat detected
Sanrith Descartes vs. Mist - Mist wins over a non-asshat
Kirun vs. Kiroy - Kirun is frustratingly stupid but Kiroy is more of an asshat
Wormie vs. Chukzombi Astr0Creep - super blowhardy old man
lurkingdirk vs. Izo - No problem with either of these
Mudcush Durtfeet vs. Chris - Chris is misunderstood
RobXIII vs. Bodhy - Bodhy was the worst but didn't really post enough to deserve recognition.

• 3Like
  • 3Seriously?
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 6 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Especially Tarrant Tarrant . So fair, they won't let him anywhere near modding again

I don't think you understand, BUD! He DECLARED VICTORY! That means he wins. MIC DROP BIIIIIYAAAATCH!!!

south park cartman GIF

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

So which was it, were you banned or did you voluntarily "walk away"? Pretending like both are true is retarded, even for you

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So which was it, were you banned or did you voluntarily "walk away"? Pretending like both are true is retarded, even for you

So which one was it? I welched on the bet or the mods tried to fuck me over?