Parody
<Gold Donor>
Pop Smoke Pour One Out GIF by Sidetalk

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
NGL this is one of my favorite songs of all time since I saw it on MTV in the early 80's. You never see/hear it anywhere though.

Edit: It's used in Miami Vice the TV Show in 1984 but I remember the video on MTV, which was vaguely I guess similar, a girl and guy running from something.
Edit 2: YouTube FTW:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well, without the 200 posts / day Araysar is going to have a lot more free time now for the full-time work and full-time classes and taking care of a family that he does.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm thinking of hosting a bonus round due to disappointment with this year's field

• 1Harrow

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris vs Ossoi bonus round.

Dogfucker vs Putin Doubter. Would the forum rather fuck a dog or go against Putin?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Chris vs Ossoi bonus round.

Dogfucker vs Putin Doubter. Would the forum rather fuck a dog or go against Putin?

that's exactly what I had in mind...............what do you think the stakes should be?

oh wait, I forgot, you can't see this because I am meant to be on ignore - but how did you know a bonus round had been proposed? You won't even be able to see the thread lmao!

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk can you make it? I don't want to make a thread that gets lots of attention and get banned because some people can't see it lmao Mist Mist lmao

• 1Harrow

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
How about winner gets banned for 2 months, loser gets banned for 1?

let-them-fight.gif

There was too much risk not enough reward for him.

The question is how long a ban for one of us would be tempting enough to justify one of us getting a restriction lifted

Note how Chris Chris conveniently noped out when I raised the stakes

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
let-them-fight.gif

There was too much risk not enough reward for him.

The question is how long a ban for one of us would be tempting enough to justify one of us getting a restriction lifted

Note how Chris Chris conveniently noped out when I raised the stakes
How about I shaw both of your stupid asses until doomsday so you'll take a fucking hint and shut the fuck up.

• 4Worf
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users