AssHat 2023 WINNER!!!!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
let-them-fight.gif

There was too much risk not enough reward for him.

The question is how long a ban for one of us would be tempting enough to justify one of us getting a restriction lifted

Note how @Chris conveniently noped out when I raised the stakes

You don't get an opinion on the rewards and punishments.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
wormie wormie is a cowardly piece of shit.
wormie wormie , The Wormster, is alright. Like everyone else here he is an autistic retard about something and for him it's his ethnicity so that means there is no escaping it. I understand his need to defend his ethnicity, I also find it sad that he feels the need to do so. What can he do though? It's what he is an autistic retard about.

As Aristotle once said, "No, I hate him not. Pity is what I feel for this fool."

• 1Jew
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Nah, bro he also stepped out on his wife. He has a pattern of being a coward, fuck him.

It has nothing to do with his ethnicity. I don't dislike him for being Jewish, I dislike him for his personality.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
wormie wormie , The Wormster, is alright. Like everyone else here he is an autistic retard about something and for him it's his ethnicity so that means there is no escaping it. I understand his need to defend his ethnicity, I also find it sad that he feels the need to do so. What can he do though? It's what he is an autistic retard about.

As Aristotle once said, "No, I hate him not. Pity is what I feel for this fool."

It's easy to escape your ethnicity. I come on FoH and pretend to be white all the time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user