AssHat of the year 2019

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Bubbles Bubbles - For posting so much trash in screenshots.

Foler Foler - For not knowing how to troll, and instead just being sad.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Anyone I'd nominate is already nominated.

May the worst tranny win and by that I mean Ossoi Ossoi

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Come on people, more names, we gotta get those brackets going to at LEAST last year's numbers!

th

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
but we already have an asshat voting twice a year. It's called Amod Amod election. They are all winners in my mind

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 8 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
@Xequecal - For being an American Hating Faggot

@Vanessa - For not only being an attention seeking piece of shit but trying to lie about how this scumfuck wants to pump children full of drugs because he is a mentally ill tranbo.

@Brando - Because well we can play hang man and the board can fill in the blanks "_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _" - bonus points to @Gavinmad if he guesses first

Bubbles Bubbles - For posting so much trash in screenshots.

Foler Foler - For not knowing how to troll, and instead just being sad.

Ossoi Ossoi -
iu

First three accepted. The others might be accepted. Someone else needs to step up and nominate them...

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Teekey Teekey For allowing himself to be infected by TDS and being a total commie.

Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet for always giving reaction emotes and almost never posting in defense, or offense, of what he may or may not believe. At least Teekey and Brando actually post things.

Tarisk Tarisk for the same reason. Salts and Picards but never any posts.

I'd actually vote for Teekey last out of those three even though I listed him first. Teek actually steps into the arena and commits to battle. He fights for the commies but at least he fights. The other two only throw tomatoes from the stands and are thus, themselves, potatoes.

• 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 15 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Jasker Jasker For being quite the fucking tard. Foler in a long second for being generally retsrded and picking up jaskers slack.

Saying venessa is like blaming a dog for barking. Blaming anyone else involved with the tranny is like a dog barking at another dog.
Jasker Jasker has given me more laughs this year than anything else on the forum, and he appears to have gotten his shit together faster than anyone I've ever met.

That guy should get a real award.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users