AssHat of the year 2019

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
H.A. Monkey H.A. Monkey because I'm still rustled by his rants in the Weed Culture thread a_skeleton_02 started after moving to Denver

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It does feel a bit deflated compared to last years asshat ceremony, doesn't it?

I think we've all sharpened and honed our asshattish flaws to such a fine point that the field is just... lacking.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
khorum khorum for getting himself trapped in too many arguments with stupid people (myself included sometimes)

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Vanessa Vanessa won, good luck next year, most of you will have to try a lot retardeder though.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He stepped up when it came to the classic guild too, and became the workhorse officer. Also never brought up any of the simulation shit. Good in my book

Thirding this. Jasker was surprisingly chill as fuck and a hard working motherfucker in the wow classic guild.

Money and apathy drove me away but Airisch, Booze, Jask, all of them are solid fucking dudes in my book.

Brando
And I'll be the first to nominate Hodj - that fucker can shit up a thread like no other. Except Brando.

I get nominated every year and never win. Won't even make it past round 1.

Wasting your time.

I also have the best thread on the forum now sorry you've missed it.

You've also missed the point that this is about people who've been atrocious consistently throughout the past year. You're just butthurt over the European Politics thread and Carl. That's literally the only thread in a year or more you can point to me "shitting up"

Faggot

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ossoi Ossoi for teaching us how to play WoW with his l33t private server strats. Did you know you can take buffs into raids?

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
H.A. Monkey H.A. Monkey because I'm still rustled by his rants in the Weed Culture thread a_skeleton_02 started after moving to Denver

Just because you’re the douche who got proven wrong doesn’t mean you need to stay mad. You’re a much bigger asshat than I shall ever be for recommending a product that could kill someone.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just because you’re the douche who got proven wrong doesn’t mean you need to stay mad. You’re a much bigger asshat than I shall ever be for recommending a product that could kill someone.
A pickle jar could kill someone. Any object can kill someone. It's just better for girls because they can fuck half of them.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
A pickle jar could kill someone. Any object can kill someone. It's just better for girls because they can fuck half of them.

If I use a pickle jar in it’s intended manner, it’s not lethal. Recommending vape products that aren’t required to follow any regulation regarding their production, and using them as intended could lead to fatal outcomes. If I recommend someone to go smoke a Juul, isn’t that the same as telling them to go kill themselves?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If I use a pickle jar in it’s intended manner, it’s not lethal. Recommending vape products that aren’t required to follow any regulation regarding their production, and using them as intended could lead to fatal outcomes. If I recommend someone to go smoke a Juul, isn’t that the same as telling them to go kill themselves?
No, it sure isn't.

Any more questions?

• 2Worf

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Nominating the whole Amod Amod team for letting the politics thread become an image dumb of gigantic pictures of texts.
If the thread was barely readable, now is even worse.

also Vanessa Vanessa

• 1Like
  • 1Potato

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is hard. I hate all of you so much.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You've also missed the point that this is about people who've been atrocious consistently throughout the past year. You're just butthurt over the European Politics thread and Carl. That's literally the only thread in a year or more you can point to me "shitting up"

Faggot

I don't care about Carl one way or the other - but jesus you surely do and want the whole world to know.

And no one who read it can forget your incessant need to climb up Vanessa's nuts several times daily in her own thread.

There's a reason your handle has become a verb.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't care about Carl one way or the other - but jesus you surely do and want the whole world to know.

And no one who read it can forget your incessant need to climb up Vanessa's nuts several times daily in her own thread.

There's a reason your handle has become a verb.

And yet there's a reason no one else nominated me this year and that's because I don't fit the criteria.

And there's a reason why I won't make it out of round 1 and you're wasting your time being a petty faggot and that's because I've worked hard to be a better poster in general and you can go fuck yourself for not recognizing it and being a shitty little bitch

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Hey you asshats, how many noms someone gets DOESN'T MATTER. If someone is nominated once, then they're nominated and having extra noms doesn't give them extra votes when the time comes.

Nominate people that aren't already nominated to fill up more brackets!

• 2Like