AssHat of the Year 2021

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nominations for FiresOfHeaven AssHat of the Year!

v76quer-jpg.112428

Here we go, folks! The annual AssHat of the year award for the calendar year 2021 needs to be given out. Who will be the champion? Can you imagine being so much of an AssHat that you win in the year 2021? Let's get it going.

im_an_asshat_t_shirt-r1b59dc6395e24948b211bb8ba0a193b1_k2gr0_704.jpg

Here are the rules for nominating:

1. Any ACTIVE member may be nominated. That includes regular members, amod, and admin. Especially amod. No one is exempt, and, in the instance that you are nominated and then contact me saying you aren't willing to be part of this contest, your name moves to the top of the list.
2. All valid nominations will have posted in the 2021 calendar year. Members currently in the RickShaw are still eligible. Banned members are not eligible.
3. Each member may nominate up to three people.
4. You may not nominate yourself.
5. The winner will wear the AssHat avatar assigned for one month upon the completion of voting.

1ujtun.jpg

Nominations will be open until Wednesday night some time. Voting will begin on Thursday, and each round of voting will be 2 days.

Nominations will be ranked in numerical order of their post count, and a bracket will be made. This will be the method, bitch about it only if you're a pedantic wanker.

You have UNTIL WEDNESDAY to nominate. Sometime after that I will take the nominations and make the bracket. Votes will start on Thursday.

asshat.jpg

Please type in complete member names, type in complete names, and tag them so they are aware they are nominated. Only one nomination is necessary, multiple nominations are merely redundant. Incomplete, non-tagged nominations will be ignored.

That's it. Let the fun begin! Just tag the person you'd like to nominate in this thread. It's always interesting, and you are encouraged to include a reason for your nomination, but it is not necessary.

• 4Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 7 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Also, as a reminder to the rest of the asshats who always get this wrong, once someone is nominated it does no good to nominate them AGAIN. Find someone else to nominate so the brackets get filled out.

I'm looking at you, Chukzombi Chukzombi

• 1Worf
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Xequecal Xequecal - Dude is the all time champ and you may as well crown him now.
Kirun Kirun - Relentless blackpilling and edgelording is a new twist on the usual asshat MO.
Denamian Denamian - Because he is a Chargers Fan.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
jayrebb jayrebb for ignoring everyone's advice, buying a stupidly expensive PC, and getting buttfucked by Microcenter in the process.

Seems to match up with 2/3 of the criteria above.

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Furry Furry for trying to weasel out of his support for Folger during the Civil War.

ps... If the final 2 doesnt come down to me vs the insurrectionist Folger we know this shit is rigged.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Furry Furry for trying to weasel out of his support for Folger during the Civil War.

ps... If the final 2 doesnt come down to me vs the insurrectionist Folger we know this shit is rigged.
wasted effort. I've never even made it past the first vote. My content is too quality.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My main picks already nominated, so I'm going to have to go with Lithose Lithose for continuing to argue with Xeq in the Politics thread.

• 5Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How the fuck has RobXIII RobXIII (im really a conservative like you guys) not made it to the board yet?
And Lendarios Lendarios ?
Wtf is wrong with you folks? These two are serious contenders.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users