AssHat of the Year 2021

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Nah. I think obvious AssHats are obvious. I'm just surprised is all.
We should just list every member in a mega bracket at this point. Poor Dirk may just develop carpel tunnel syndrome with all that copy pasta + his violent masterbating in the pretty big girl thread.

evil dead GIF

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
We should just list every member in a mega bracket at this point. Poor Dirk may just develop carpel tunnel syndrome with all that copy pasta + his violent masterbating in the pretty big girl thread.

evil dead GIF

A ful board list would be unwieldy and cumbersome, unless you did some sort of Battle Royale

200.gif

• 1Harrow
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
More than just a guy who got Microscammed-- I also happen to have FolerVanessaLumie'd the Ghostbusters thread.

Think twice before you make that first round elimination tomorrow.
You didn't get scammed. You have no spine and no balls and let low-tier employees sucker you into buying junk.

• 5Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A ful board list would be unwieldy and cumbersome, unless you did some sort of Battle Royale

200.gif

This thread basically was the battle royale. And now we go to brackets for those who survived it.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well nominated!

Under this new loophole, I also nominate
Tarrant Tarrant for being top poster in the sports entertainment thread,
@Gavinmad for being in that thread too, and because he could use a different hat for his avatar
@Daezuel for being top poster in the NFL thread annnnd... umm, Oh, for not being a real person as defined in this loophole

I challenge anyone to argue with that!
remember me futurama GIF

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users