Autonomous Systems

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Would you ever own an autonomous vehicle?

• Hell yeah Bring on our robotic overlords!

• Fuck you! I'll keep my Indepenence

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
No, but you can "play" something like it from

Pretty shitty game. I like it has a character that I picture Mist Mist looks like though
38DC4750-2126-4F5F-9B59-312193F09241.jpeg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This could be me missing some context, but I thought you were heavily into robotics/ai/machine learning vs. game engine development toolset development. Just curious if you swapped over to game dev vs. whatever you were in when it was more robotics based.
Check out the previous few posts in this thread, I'm into AV simulation for now.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
No discussion of the Tesla Optimus demo?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I haven't heard much about what Boston Dynamics is focusing on since Hyundai bought them. I hope they release something that totally opens up some industrial sectors but as cool as their demo videos are I haven't seen that impact yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, how do you have 40 years of Boston Dynamics video without a single commercial product in it? I know that they're selling a few of those robot dogs now but criminy, that's a long time to not make any money.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They don't make a lot of main stream news but there's quite a few of the robo-dog things out and about. A lot of industrial inspection/monitoring apparently.