TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
the avatar ride at disney is an insane experience. the seat "breathes" while you are flying.

it is the best visual experience at disney
rise of resistance is the best "immersive" experience.
guardians of the galaxy is the best coaster i have ever been on it's insane.

i'll see the movie because it's cameron, and i did like the first movie.
the ride is for sure fun, and ive never seen the movie.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
the avatar ride at disney is an insane experience. the seat "breathes" while you are flying.

it is the best visual experience at disney
rise of resistance is the best "immersive" experience.
guardians of the galaxy is the best coaster i have ever been on it's insane.

i'll see the movie because it's cameron, and i did like the first movie.
All rides at Disneyland are bitch rides. Mission to mars used to be dope, but after it offed some fats they dumbed it down into a gay ass bitch ride too.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the guardians ride is by Far the best coaster i have been on -granted i have not been to six flags or cedar point in the past several years(like 5 or 6), but, coaster is fairly fast, smooth, the cart's are able to rotate in a circle, so at any time along the ride, you can be going forward, backward or sideways. when i was at disney at the end of june we went on both the avatar ride and guardians twice and after the trip, almost half of the 11 of us got covid immediately after.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
the guardians ride is by Far the best coaster i have been on -granted i have not been to six flags or cedar point in the past several years(like 5 or 6), but, coaster is fairly fast, smooth, the cart's are able to rotate in a circle, so at any time along the ride, you can be going forward, backward or sideways. when i was at disney at the end of june we went on both the avatar ride and guardians twice and after the trip, almost half of the 11 of us got covid immediately after.
Isnt Guardians just the revamp of Tower of Terror which isnt a coaster.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

my grand kids are at the age they are clamoring for disneyworld every time they visit and we're planning a trip this holiday but man when i saw this video of a carnival ride in india, all i could think about was "fuck"

of course hopefully disney is a lot better than india at ride maintenance but i remember getting stuck on a ride for an hour as a kid on space mountain, it was a fun as hell memory for me as a kid (we got complimentary VIP passes!!! fuck yeah!!) but as an adult i'd probably freak out now lol

Disneyland Tokyo would be hella fun especially if you combine it with the Mario Universal theme park

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
my grand kids are at the age they are clamoring for disneyworld every time they visit and we're planning a trip this holiday but man when i saw this video of a carnival ride in india, all i could think about was "fuck"

of course hopefully disney is a lot better than india at ride maintenance but i remember getting stuck on a ride for an hour as a kid on space mountain, it was a fun as hell memory for me as a kid (we got complimentary VIP passes!!! fuck yeah!!) but as an adult i'd probably freak out now lol

Disneyland Tokyo would be hella fun especially if you combine it with the Mario Universal theme park
Jesus. I wonder how many spinal fractures that caused.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i got a fucked headache watching Avatar in the theater, doubt i do it again for pt 2.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

All rides at Disneyland are bitch rides. Mission to mars used to be dope, but after it offed some fats they dumbed it down into a gay ass bitch ride too.

I haven't been on that ride in over 10 years, but they used to offer you two versions at Disney World and this was even after someone died: One that had the centrifuge that gave you the G-forces, and the wussy ass one that didn't (which they created after that person died). When you lined up, they asked which one you wanted to do (they were color coded, but the color code I think explained that one was basically the "less intense" one which is the one that doesn't actually spin up).

The centrifuge one was awesome as fuck

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I kinda figured you'd be more of a Zoo guy than a theme park guy.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I kinda figured you'd be more of a Zoo guy than a theme park guy.
Excited Loop GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users