Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Just so you know for future references a_skeleton_03, when someone doesn't agree with you on your stance to troll the board your initial response shouldn't be to shit all over that person and accuse them of trolling. You should apologize, not then side with the guy who paid you money and publicly change your stance. Did you show the mods the private messages about my donation when I was making sure it went through and you tried to get me to troll fight with you? You should have known I wouldn't have been ok with this.

I'm going to drop it here and move on, people can bait me all they want this is over for me here in this thread.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So uber cleans other peoples shit all day, that makes a lot of sense. Why has no one talked about Uber fucking straight lying to mods non stop in this very thread?

You think this is a win you fucking moron? You're out $200 and you've fucking admitted you're a pathological liar. You've still been slayed, you're just too dumb to know it.

@a_skeleton_03, I'm disappointed in you bro. Everyone was happy Uber was banned, he certainly deserved it for his actions in this thread alone. You've made this site 100% worse today. Grats.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Daezuel Daezuel Sorry $200 is a lot of money to you peasent, maybe we can get the police involved because UBER LIED TO THE MODS OMG WILL SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

$200 victory lap, Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre wore my avatar longer than I was banned. Bahahahahhaha. Pats by 20.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
@a_skeleton_03 I'm feeling bad about this donation man. You should hire a mental health professional maybe for Uber. Hard to believe he can function in society when he can't tell truth from fiction.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
From the guy with messageboard honor, uses terms like "lied to mods", "board is 100% worse". Make more money, get a life.

• 1Salty

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You can't expect a pats fan not to lie, man. Come on, it's in their nature.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Maybe RRP for 30 days for offenses done 3 boards ago. But banning him was a bit too much.

Anyway thread delivers the comedy.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Draegan lasted years and it took a lot more money before he sold out the community.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Just so you know for future references a_skeleton_03, when someone doesn't agree with you on your stance to troll the board your initial response shouldn't be to shit all over that person and accuse them of trolling. You should apologize, not then side with the guy who paid you money and publicly change your stance. Did you show the mods the private messages about my donation when I was making sure it went through and you tried to get me to troll fight with you? You should have known I wouldn't have been ok with this.

I'm going to drop it here and move on, people can bait me all they want this is over for me here in this thread.
Wrong. I changed it immediately.

You ARE trolling though if you are sticking this lame ass story that you didn't welch on your bet.

Your response when you saw what had happened was that of someone so angry they never had any intention of ever following through on their bet to begin with.

Funny that Uber is wearing that title when he is the only one who has paid up a bet, even if it was six years late.

• 1Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03, I'm disappointed in you bro. Everyone was happy Uber was banned, he certainly deserved it for his actions in this thread alone. You've made this site 100% worse today. Grats.
Point out the rule he broke worthy to be banned.

If we banned people just for being unpopular then Cad Cad would have been gone a while ago.

• 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.