Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Point out the rule he broke worthy to be banned.

If we banned people just for being unpopular then Cad Cad would have been gone a while ago.

Speaking of breaking rules:

12.) Moderator actions are final after the first appeal is denied by a majority moderator decision. There is no escalation after moderators. The admins are here to work on the site itself and not deal with any of the rules and regulations other than that, as a result they will not arbitrate except in extreme situations.

I guess getting paid off falls under "extreme situation"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Is that how you justify banning users for no reason?

I have to say that actually I kind of was elected by over 5000 people.

Cool, at least we know the whole mod elections thing and you staying out of running the site was a farce. It's just your way to ramp up drama and trolling which is all you've ever wanted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Speaking of breaking rules:

12.) Moderator actions are final after the first appeal is denied by a majority moderator decision. There is no escalation after moderators. The admins are here to work on the site itself and not deal with any of the rules and regulations other than that, as a result they will not arbitrate except in extreme situations.

I guess getting paid off falls under "extreme situation"
What does overturning the moderator banning of a user for breaking no rules mean other than an "extreme situation"?

The avatar you are right on, end of the world there. I "moderated" as a joke and the user had a meltdown. It was reversed.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Cool, at least we know the whole mod elections thing and you staying out of running the site was a farce. It's just your way to ramp up drama and trolling which is all you've ever wanted.
Cool, at least we know the whole follow the rules thing and such was just a farce. It's just your way to ramp up drama and trolling when power is all you ever wanted.

Not sure if you have followed any rules when you have done any moderation. Even now you are defending the banning of a user for absolutely zero reason.

• 1Salty

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Cool, at least we know the whole follow the rules thing and such was just a farce. It's just your way to ramp up drama and trolling when power is all you ever wanted.

Not sure if you have followed any rules when you have done any moderation. Even now you are defending the banning of a user for absolutely zero reason.

3oEjI2JdQPkmLxMcrm.gif

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Point out the rule he broke worthy to be banned.

If we banned people just for being unpopular then Cad Cad would have been gone a while ago.
I dunno bout rules, but shithead sat here lying directly to the boards mods when questioned. He could have come clean at any point but refused to do so. Him paying is pretty clear admission of his guilt.

If you think that's cool, then so be it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What does overturning the moderator banning of a user for breaking no rules mean other than an "extreme situation"?

The avatar you are right on, end of the world there. I "moderated" as a joke and the user had a meltdown. It was reversed.

It should be up to the elected mods, and if they get out of hand then they don't get re-elected. You should only step in if laws are being broken or something that will have a profound negative effect on the entire community. 1 poster acting like an asshat and being banned is pretty fucking far from an extreme situation.

I think he should have been RRPed and honestly don't even agree with him being banned. I have a much bigger problem, though, with you waving your dick around whenever you see something you disagree with after promising the community you wouldn't be actively moderating.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, get off the Burnem welched horseshit. It doesn't work like that, Uber can't fucking bet shit he has no right to bet. He already had a fucking avatar bet with someone else. That makes that shit null and void, besides the very REAL fact it was called off BEFORE the fucking game.

Not 6 years later like a fucking pussy ass bitch.

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah, Tuco's just wrong on that one. The fact that it's the 2 weeks leading up to the Super Bowl makes those weeks much more important than some time in the offseason.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You paid $200 to get your posting rights back and admitted you're a fucking lying welching piece of shit. Nice win bro.

• 2Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Is this thread worth getting caught up on?

Seems some interesting shit has gone on in it lately.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.