• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
The one thing that is going to come out of this is the longest set of autistic rules you people have ever seen.

Which will then be ignored completely as Cad doesn't peacefully relenquish control of his moderator status and everyone is too busy spitting on mist to notice what he did.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Tuco Tuco lets walk down that road we call history. Who let uber post again saying the bet was resolved because of a site name change?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Holding people accountable for actions on the original foh boards is stupid. It has been 5? years, 3 management changes.

Banning an user for any reason should have at the very least a super majority of the amods. It is kind of like the death penalty, Cad's heart was on the right place, the offender definitely deserved some stick time, RRP 30 days. Maybe create an usergroup that has posting privileges removed, altogether, and all they can do is browse the site; akin to the old FOH, where you were forced to lurk for years before your account was approved for posting.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Framing the dissolution of our community and the reformation at a new site, under new management and new hardware and then the repeat of that again when jefflys sperged out as a "name change" ruins your credibility too much for me to think you're discussing the topic of moderation in good faith.

It was discussed then (5 years ago?) and I made the decision then that previous bans on previous sites would not carry over. I still believe that decision was correct and don't really care to defend it. Form your own opinions and move on. Or don't. I don't care.

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.