Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is speculation that someone was edited out of one or more scenes in the trailers, like when several of them all walk in a line together. There is enough room towards the end of the line that someone like Captain Marvel might have been walking there but edited out to not give anything about her movie away.
or maybe its Vision or Loki.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
They changed the CGI in the trailer vs the movie to cover up multiple things. Other examples are Spiderman's suit and the scan of Vision's gem stone.

Didn't Thor have 2 eyes in the trailer, since Ragnarok hadn't come out yet?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Combat veteran has a captain america glass eye for an eye lost in a service-related injury? Do I have this right?

I hope someone is working on the future presidential campaign, the shit writes itself.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Not who all are in the suits as well. Could be a fake shot for the trailer (since it IS Marvel we are talking about) but still very tingly seeing Ms. Pond as a bona-fide Avenger.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking at the trailers and how much detail they are going into with the effects of the aftermath, I am worried this movie will not be long enough. All hail to the new king of box office results. This movie will be setting records.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
i-came-gif-7.gif

This is going to be my greatest cinema experience in my life, I just know it. It won't be the best standalone "movie" ever I'm pretty sure, just the best experience if that makes sense? What Marvel has created has set a precedent that will be copied in the future, but perhaps never duplicated, and phase 4 is probably where shit starts to head south, so enjoy it fellas.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
They really have almost perfect casting. RDJr is Tony Stark. Hemsworth is Thor. Evans is Cap. God damn this looks amazing!!!!!!!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really have almost perfect casting. RDJr is Tony Stark. Hemsworth is Thor. Evans is Cap. God damn this looks amazing!!!!!!!!!

Without a doubt the casting is what has made this the potential movie of the decade. It can be heavily argued that Brie Larson's casting might be the chink in the perfect suit of armor, but even she started to show some acting in that preview. I am hoping a different director made the needed course correction with her. My wife, who never read a comic book in her life and really does not keep track of this universe beyond the movies, is excited to see this movie. If not for online purchasing, I am pretty sure this movie would have a line similar to what Star Wars used to have back in the day for ticket sales.

I hope I can get descent seating for two on the 26th.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wonder when any watch day / pre-watch shenanigans will be announced. Never did one for any other release but might actually poop sock this with some friends. If they did something more core to the Avengers series and not waste time on every origin story. What was the Infinity War 1 deal?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I have goosebumps, yet they’ve shown nothing. The montage from Iron Man, Captain America and Thor to show where it all started was amazing.

This is just going to be mind blowing. I cannot wait.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users