Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
tickets -MIGHT go on sale tomorrow

IW tickets went on sale march 16th for a april26 release date
Endgame April 25th release...if the same timetable for advance tickets hold,....march 15th.

As to the movie length. it was reported by feige or russo -back in november- that the movie was sitting at 3hrs long (we covered this back a few pages) giveor take a few minutes. i'd say fuck the movie length, make it as long as possible.

trailer looks AWESOME...and doesn't show a fucking thing! (except for potential new suits as they fly off to space)

this movie is going to destroy the records.

Last edited:

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 199236

This is going to be my greatest cinema experience in my life, I just know it. It won't be the best standalone "movie" ever I'm pretty sure, just the best experience if that makes sense? What Marvel has created has set a precedent that will be copied in the future, but perhaps never duplicated, and phase 4 is probably where shit starts to head south, so enjoy it fellas.
RotK opening night still beats everything and will be hard to top.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I’ve seen those suits before....

B2813AD8-4477-4574-97A2-0785BC96D7AB.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RotK opening night still beats everything and will be hard to top.

Everything is subjective, but opening weekend for domestic was just over 72 million for RotK. Factor in a little inflation and we will say 90 million.

I bet this movie blows that out of the water.

I am a lot more excited for this movie than I was for RotK. I loved the ring trilogy but this is a few steps farther in an achievement. I do hope that it is good enough for the academies and golden globes to finally give it some real recognition. They did that for RotK and I hope this follows suit.

P.S. Who is trolling the star rating for this movie? 3 stars? Yeah...ok.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
tickets -MIGHT go on sale tomorrow

IW tickets went on sale march 16th for a april26 release date
Endgame April 25th release...if the same timetable for advance tickets hold,....march 15th.

As to the movie length. it was reported by feige or russo -back in november- that the movie was sitting at 3hrs long (we covered this back a few pages) giveor take a few minutes. i'd say fuck the movie length, make it as long as possible.

trailer looks AWESOME...and doesn't show a fucking thing! (except for potential new suits as they fly off to space)

this movie is going to destroy the records.

Wouldn't bank on it - not been a single word on the on sale date from distribution in the UK; they haven't even opened bookings for exhibitors yet.

Edit: this looks absolutely incredible however, I'm not one for getting caught up in hype but I'm fully on board the train for this one.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Everything is subjective, but opening weekend for domestic was just over 72 million for RotK. Factor in a little inflation and we will say 90 million.

I bet this movie blows that out of the water.

I am a lot more excited for this movie than I was for RotK. I loved the ring trilogy but this is a few steps farther in an achievement. I do hope that it is good enough for the academies and golden globes to finally give it some real recognition. They did that for RotK and I hope this follows suit.

P.S. Who is trolling the star rating for this movie? 3 stars? Yeah...ok.
I'm not talking $$$$ but since you brought it up:

Opening Wednesday Records at the Box Office

It's 8th all-time for an opening Wednesday.

I was talking pure Hype & theater-going experience. All the LoTR movies where I went had FULL theater of midnight showings. 10+ screens all at the same time (or delayed slightly if they daisy-chained the film). Not sure if they even do this now if every projector needs it's own copy. In the past they could run the film through multiple projectors.

Edit: Also was an experience to be at a theater with 1000s of people sitting up till 4AM or so watching it. Just totally different than movies these days imo! You still get the midnight showings, I've gone to midnight showing of Ep VII... IMAX though. Was hype but still felt a lot different than an entire theater full of nerds in every room.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not talking $$$$ but since you brought it up:

Opening Wednesday Records at the Box Office

It's 8th all-time for an opening Wednesday.

I was talking pure Hype & theater-going experience. All the LoTR movies where I went had FULL theater of midnight showings. 10+ screens all at the same time (or delayed slightly if they daisy-chained the film). Not sure if they even do this now if every projector needs it's own copy. In the past they could run the film through multiple projectors.

Edit: Also was an experience to be at a theater with 1000s of people sitting up till 4AM or so watching it. Just totally different than movies these days imo! You still get the midnight showings, I've gone to midnight showing of Ep VII... IMAX though. Was hype but still felt a lot different than an entire theater full of nerds in every room.

Ok, I understand what you are saying about the experience. This movie will have a lot of people who have nothing to do with comic books and so that group nerd experience that fully appreciates what is going on might not exist as much.Getting 8th all-time starting weekend is fantastic. It however is not #1, which is the position I think this movie has a shot of taking.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ok, I understand what you are saying about the experience. This movie will have a lot of people who have nothing to do with comic books and so that group nerd experience that fully appreciates what is going on might not exist as much.Getting 8th all-time starting weekend is fantastic. It however is not #1, which is the position I think this movie has a shot of taking.

I'd be disappointed & fully expect this movie to be #1 in dollars and possibly attendance too.
Attendance is never mentioned, but beating $$$ records is guaranteed to happen with inflation.

Edit: It wont be #1 attendance, but I expect it to be very high

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So it appears there will be some form of time-jump during Endgame as the trailers have shown Black Widow with both her short white hair, and long red hair.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So it appears there will be some form of time-jump during Endgame as the trailers have shown Black Widow with both her short white hair, and long red hair.
I figured this was already known due to Ant Man?

Personally I hope this isn't resolved with Time Travel and its used to show Thanos even more badass somehow (being able to counter time travel somehow?!).

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who will be the miniboss? Or will it be all struggle and character exploration/strife/ in-fighting, then final 7 minute long epic battle?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user