Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Inque

FunEmployed
How? For people who do not enjoy spoilers, I tagged them as a spoiler so people who wanted to click it, they can click it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
As much as I consider this forum a bunch bros I am still hesitant to click this thread until I see the movie. I normally wait a week for movies but i'm not even risking it with this one.

• 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
Good. Probably give it a solid 7,maybe an 8 for a marvel movie. Probably as satisfying a conclusion as could be done

Inque

FunEmployed
Yea, I don't blame anyone who doesn't read up on the info. For me, stuff like spoilers does not detract from a movie of this caliber. There are few movies I'll go pay money to see in a theater. This and the Godzilla are two of them. Plus, having seen the footage, the text I'm sure does not do it justice for what happens. Will be doing multiple viewings for sure.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
When you follow not only Infinity War but a 20+ long movie build up (with most being really high caliber films) I'm not necessarily expecting a movie master piece but a conclusion. I know i'm not going to be satisfied with everything but I'm not sure they could satisfy everyone no matter what they did. This movie also has to take into consideration some real life decisions. You can't continue on any particular character if after all this time they want to step away. I'm going to trust they did the best that they could with this film. I'm reading a lot of different reviews and critiques but the bottom line is simply this, it hasn't been done and this is a very unique chapter to a film saga. You try to put everything in that you ever wanted but you also can't do whatever you want. This franchise grew far beyond any one actor, writer, producer, etc. I'm looking forward to it even though I know I will be somewhat disappointed.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
She supposedly worked out for the Captain Marvel role? Dah fuq? Look at this basic bitch.

FB_IMG_1556069654682.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider

Just in case you have been reading some negativity or concerned that this may fall short of expectations, I trust Charlie and he seems to be very satisfied with the film even though his theories didn't necessarily come true.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just got back from this, disappointing as a second half to infinity war but not a bad movie. Drug a bit at the beginning.

• 4Picard
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 7 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Christ, just let Endgame do its thing. stop trying to hijack it with your woke bullshit! its your own fault for filling theaters with empty seats to pad your numbers artificially.
Fun bit, I was just reading an io9 non-spoiler review:
And a few of the non-core-Avenger heroes, such as Okoye and Captain Marvel, get slightly shortchanged. They show up, but their roles feel fleeting.
Captain Marvel, savior the universe indeed.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fun bit, I was just reading an io9 non-spoiler review:

Captain Marvel, savior the universe indeed.
another theory is that they want to beat Wonder Woman's domestic numbers. for some reason, Wonder Woman gives Marvel massive butthurt. Hemsworth must have gotten flack when he said his kids favorite movie was wonder woman.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
another theory is that they want to beat Wonder Woman's domestic numbers. for some reason, Wonder Woman gives Marvel massive butthurt. Hemsworth must have gotten flack when he said his kids favorite movie was wonder woman.

I mean I am sure they would like to make 10 mil more domestic, but they've already made like 300 mil more overall.

• 1Like

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I just got back from this, disappointing as a second half to infinity war but not a bad movie. Drug a bit at the beginning.

No doubt most people will probably walk away with this reaction. I'm prepared for it myself. I just know they'll have to write this out to take character's futures into consideration. I'm sure everyone has in their own mind how they would want this to end but I'm going ahead and telling myself it's not going to happen so just enjoy the fact that the last 22 movies have happened.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Super salty right now. Some douchewaffle posted probably the biggest spoiler pic in reply to a bunch of random messages in a facebook group I am in.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Salty