Avengers: Endgame (2019)

joz123

Potato del Grande
Brie seems like that one person you work with who you have to watch what you say and do because one wrong look or word and she goes straight to the boss and gets you in trouble.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Didnt this cunt say publically she hated all white males and shit?

Ya id be pretty damn uncomfortble if i was Hemsworth too, dude is at the top of the
White male food chain.

• 3Like
  • 2Direct to DVD
Reactions: 4 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Didnt this cunt

this cunt

m.gif

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I find many of the interviews with the cast of the Avengers movies amusing, since they seem to get along well. The above linked interview did not look playful. Don Cheadle looked uncomfortable.

Here is one with Jeremy Renner and Paul Rudd. Very relaxed except for around a minute at the 1.30 mark where they discuss.... you guessed it. Though quickly goes up in tone again when they mention Evangeline Lily. Which is also somewhat odd, since they mention CM only by the character name, but The Wasp with her real name.

Then... This. It's like he is method acting Hawkeye and his sorrow of losing his family in the snap. He looks depressed.

Comments were disabled for above version. This is a cut version focusing on uncomfortable Jeremy.
and she doesnt do her own stunts.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I find many of the interviews with the cast of the Avengers movies amusing, since they seem to get along well. The above linked interview did not look playful. Don Cheadle looked uncomfortable.

Here is one with Jeremy Renner and Paul Rudd. Very relaxed except for around a minute at the 1.30 mark where they discuss.... you guessed it. Though quickly goes up in tone again when they mention Evangeline Lily. Which is also somewhat odd, since they mention CM only by the character name, but The Wasp with her real name.

Then... This. It's like he is method acting Hawkeye and his sorrow of losing his family in the snap. He looks depressed.

Comments were disabled for above version. This is a cut version focusing on uncomfortable Jeremy.

From what the rumors have said...She is polite to everyone, but she's one of those people that is just insufferable because she's like a little tyrant. The moment she disagrees with something, its endless bitching to the highest level she can bitch to. Nothing is ever just tolerated by her, she crusades on everything she has any degree of issue with.

Which..I mean, looking at her interviews? I can totally believe that. She doesn't seem like a bad person (Like not mean), she's just a SocJus cultist that genuinely and deeply believes in her religious principles and will proselytize and push them WHEREVER she can. Anyone who has been around a crazy evangelical type person like that, knows how insufferable they can be, even if they are polite in direct interactions.

Its why its ironic she was so offended at being compared to Tom Cruise...She is to social justice was Tom Cruise is to Scientology.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I'm surprised she didn't flip out that the interviewer kept referring to her as 'you guys'. Maybe she's not as woke as she thinks!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I love ya Tarrant, but kindly mind your own business. This is her. Not me doing this to endgame

• 4Like
  • 2Salty
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I love ya Tarrant, but kindly mind your own business. This is her. Not me doing this to endgame

This -is- my business. Astro, If you want to start a Brie thread then do so, this however won’t turn into the captain marvel thread.

Thank you.

• 7Like
  • 2Salty
  • 2Direct to DVD
Reactions: 12 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
What is this edgy shit, the videos are relevant to the film, its breakdowns of fucking cast interviews.

What's with this over moderation in these MCU threads recently.

• 6Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah, Brie's interaction with other Endgame actors is more relevant to this thread than Captain Marvel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The way I see it, most of the current MCU actors have been around for multiple films now, and had the big "gang all together" bonding of doing Infinity War. She's like that diversity hire a boss brought in because he knew it would hit all the check boxes that HR wanted ticked, and is now promoting her quickly and calling her the next big thing at the company. I would be surprised if any of them liked her at all, and it's probably only partially her fault.