Avengers: Endgame (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
3.84 star(s) Rating: 3.84/5 19 Votes
Title: Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction, Action

Director: Joe Russo, Anthony Russo

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Brie Larson, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Josh Brolin, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Bradley Cooper, Karen Gillan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Vin Diesel, Paul Bettany, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly, Chadwick Boseman, Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, Tom Hiddleston, Frank Grillo, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau, Tilda Swinton, Michael Douglas, Michelle Pfeiffer, Cobie Smulders, Stan Lee, 真田広之, Terry Notary, Sean Gunn, Renah Gallagher, Benjamin Weaver, Michael A. Cook, Katherine Langford, Tristan Mamasakhlisashvili

Release: 2019-04-24

Runtime: 180

Plot: The turning point of the beloved heroes' epic journey, as they come to truly understand how fragile their reality is and the sacrifices that must be made to uphold it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They should have made the run time 4 hours just to see if they could get away with it.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
feel like we got a trailer super quick after infinity

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Infinity War's first trailer was after Thanksgiving, they probably delayed this one until an official decision was made to bump Endgame up a week because of Reynolds again.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Woah, there's a title! I like it.

EDIT: So I just wanted to come clean. I really view these marvel movies as "my" Star Wars. After watching the trailer, I actually had a slight tear in my eye. Not enough to fall, but my eyes were very slightly watery. I fucking love these movies.

Last edited:
  • 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I don't even know what to think but I guess just take my money and I welcome the Russo Brothers as our new overlords of nerdom and geekhood.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Loved the Thanos armor scarecrow he made. Right from the comic book series.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
giphy.gif

For better or worse, I've never anticipated a film more than this one in my entire life... April can't get here any sooner.

So it seems that that one leak that hit the net, like, 2-3 months ago or so on that one dude's resume that worked on the film was absolutely true. People speculated for a while if that was just a convenient working title that he dubbed the film or if it was a faux pas on his part. End Game it is!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Infinity War's first trailer was after Thanksgiving, they probably delayed this one until an official decision was made to bump Endgame up a week because of Reynolds again.
I'm not going to go back and do the date math but they're both about 6 months out from the premiere; Avengers:IW launched a couple weeks earlier in the year. I think this also fits Ruffalo's bleeped spoiler fest on Fallon, so that may be worth another look as well.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rocket will save Tony Stark, he was the only Guardian that didn't disappear. That would be the ultimate buddy combo if Rocket could help fix Stark's armor.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Rocket will save Tony Stark, he was the only Guardian that didn't disappear. That would be the ultimate buddy combo if Rocket could help fix Stark's armor.
He has no ship to get to him unless he builds or takes one on earth. Remember he came to earth with Thor via Bifrost and most of the guardians went to Titan with the ship.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
He has no ship to get to him unless he builds or takes one on earth. Remember he came to earth with Thor via Bifrost and most of the guardians went to Titan with the ship.

I think one of RR's things is that he's like Forge where he can craft pretty much anything out of random shit. But I don't think RR would be the one to rescue Stark. The characters are both too abrasive to have the right amount of on-screen chemistry.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>

Easy solution would be depending on the amount of bifrost power and/or connection to the all seeing that Heimdal had Thor has now. Bifrost to him, bring him home. Question would be finding him in the vastness of space, which is where some of Heimdal's " see all the universe" power comes in.

Also, why would he be on that ship alone? Nebula should be with him and she would know enough about the ship to send a distress signal. Several rescue options.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database