Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I like that everyone assumes Ant-Man was dusted. He was another plane of existence with everyone that knew better dead.

It certainly seems like we're going Time Travel. Just what level of time travel is the question though:
On one hand, if the movie doesn't end with Cap dancing with Peggy Carter, people will rage in the streets.
On the other hand, Marvel wouldn't go the nuclear comic book option and entirely reboot their timeline, would they? Would be an easy way to get all sorts of new faces in familiar roles and bring back people that are dead firmly pre-snap (say, if you were making a Loki show on Disney+) or make a woman (Captain Marvel) in charge out of nowhere.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wonder who is going to show up to save Ironman...
tumblr_ompoqbjPn41relg8bo1_500.gif

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I wonder who is going to show up to save Ironman...
Seems pretty obvious CM gonna be flying through the galaxy and randomly wander into IM like the Gaurdians did with Thor. Theyll probably have some quirky interaction where IM makes fun of CM being out of the loop and sarcastically catching her up. $5 says theres a beeper joke.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Who am I? Funny question coming from a glowing Russian science project flying through space with 60 year old tech my dad threw away as a failure. Hey by the way do you have any water? 1-4-3 if you do"

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm sure the movie will be fine as everyone vs. Thanos, round 2, but having more than him plus nameless minions would be nice, since we've already seen everyone come at him. A tag team of Thor + Marvel might actually be a real threat to him, so he forms the Black Order 2.0, and uses the gauntlet to bring back Ronan, Hela, and maybe Ultron? Supergiant and Black Swan are the 2 Black Order members from comics not used yet either. This probably isn't happening but it would be a nice way to re-use good/popular villains since they all seem to get killed off in the MCU.

If they're gonna go nuts, might as well get Wrestlemania style crazy and throw everyone into the ring.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
MAR100478_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Gwyneth-Paltrow-Rescue-Armor.jpg

Spoiler tag added by Amod

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 5Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Brad2770

It's going to be Squirrel Girl.

I had mentioned before, but it’s worth mentioning again:

Back when the X-Men movie with Apocalypse was coming out, they did a quick contest for two tickets at my son’s Boy Scouts. They had to name the strongest mutant. A lot of kids through in their guesses, but my kid said Squirrel Girl. He ended up losing to Dark Phoenix. I still think my kid should have won.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente

Back when the X-Men movie with Apocalypse was coming out, they did a quick contest for two tickets at my son’s Boy Scouts. They had to name the strongest mutant. A lot of kids through in their guesses, but my kid said Squirrel Girl. He ended up losing to Dark Phoenix. I still think my kid should have won.
Yeah this conversation all came up before when the Fox buyout came out and I said Squirrel Girl was the reason they did it.

• 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
As long as this doesn’t turn into Captain Marvel shows up as the “I win button”. If that is the case? Fuck that.

Plus...hulk? Or is he too manly and raging to be out on screen?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

That's bullshit because Dark Pheonix is a cosmic entity not a mutant. She's just possessing a Mutants body.

That's like saying who is stronger Cyclops or Cyclops with a handgun.

• 1Worf

Brad2770

That's bullshit because Dark Pheonix is a cosmic entity not a mutant. She's just possessing a Mutants body.

Yeah, and someone on here said roughly the same thing as this. Had I been there and not his mom, I probably would have argued it with the troop leaders. /smiley face emoji

• 1Solidarity

Maul

Dental Dammer

Depends if he is left or right handed.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
It's as likely as any other scenario and fits well with him recording the message to her, only to have her come save him. Plus it fits into the female empowerment circlejerk.
As long she just uses the suit to rescue him I'm fine with it. Going into battle then I'm like hell no.