Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Tickets for the "midnight" screening tonight are selling out here. In a rural area. Including the $20 VIP lounge seats.

Any bets on how fast it hits the $1 billion mark?
The IMAX here is sold out til Tuesday then sold out again Thurs. - Sunday. Insanity.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
8 minutes left before the movie starts packed to the brim is this theater

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed the movie. It is not lacking on action and that was to be expected. The ending made sense given the story is being told in two parts. I am looking forward to the end game.

9/10

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
no happy ending! no happy nothing! just pure carnage.

this was a pretty awesome fucking movie going to see it in Imax 3d on sunday.

My only issue with this movie was they didn't show more of the destruction of the rampaging titan. they could have shown other plants were have the green lights went out or the destruction of xandar etc etc.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
My company hosted an event for our company so I got to see it tonight on the marketing departments dime.

Excellent, IMHO. Some are saying it's the "Empire of the Marvel movies" and that's a pretty solid assessment from where I sit. Didn't feel like anybody was getting shorted on story and screen time.

Going to see it again on Sunday with friends and the wife. As usual, see it on a large screen as there is a decent amount of visual spectacle, but I don't see a compelling reason to see it in 3d.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Thanos is clearly the hero of his story. They did a good job humanizing him. That makes things much more compelling.
Loved it.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users