Azrayne's drug geek thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lol, I wish, but I have a feeling I'd get blacklisted at that point. Surgery hopefully on the 15th and allegedly should be an over night cure.

Was in some pretty good agony last night after assembling and wrangling a 150lb costco table. Oh and doing most of the painting of wifes bathroom because that's how all of "her" projects end up going.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah asking for an upgrade from 10mg hydrocodone to 30mg oxycodone is an awesome way to be labelled a drug seeker and cut off. It's retarded, but them's the breaks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dunno, I'm fairly tolerant. I don't really "approve" of pot smoking etc. But am for legalizing it. Likewise clearly I appreciate the power of medicines and want them around. But do think there is a problem with a shit ton of house wives and other idiots getting out of control on rx meds and heroin.

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
i slipped last night :oops:

im disappointed in myself

getty-sb10065848bb-001-banana-peel-diamond-sky-images-main.jpg
:smuggly:

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They've gone so far overboard on their misguided crusade against prescription opiates that it's often easier to get heroin than a prescription from your doctor.

Made up stats about overdose death > crack down on prescriptions > more people turn to illegal drugs and die > harder crack down > even more people turn to illegal drugs that get laced with crap like fentanyl because of the huge demand and die. Meanwhile people in actual pain get treated like fucked up criminal junkies and suffer silently out of fear of being branded a drug seeker.

• 2Solidarity

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Silkroad boom has done wonders. I've been going strong for the last two years? I think i'm gonna try to start running micro doses and see how that affects me on a regular basis. Prob around 20-30ug, probably be vibrant and mind processing a kick but not enough. I've often times, took so much(600-700ug) that I just have to lay down, but thats mostly because of my leg and wrist. It's not that it hurts, but I can feel where I dislocated my leg from a motorcycle accident and kinda fixate on a phantom problem? I really want to be in one of those iso chambers, can only imagine the wonders that would happen w/ that.

I had the privilege to try mdma/lsd, and that was nuts. It was MDMA from EU, definitely made the trip more energetic.

ilikefoods

Peasant
Well he's dedicated...
Definitely. He "retreated to nature and took 5g of mushrooms."

Last time I tried that I couldn't tell if I was awake, asleep, dreaming, eyes open, eyes closed, if I was standing or lying down. My 3rd eye was thorougly squeegeed

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
45g Mirtazapine works way more than Ambien or Trazodone for me. A few times I was out maybe 13 hours.

I was actually prescriped a few Seconal about 2 years ago. That stuff is amazing.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Need some info from the drug geeks. Can liquid hydrocodone evaporate? If so how long would it take and what would you be able to tell by it's appearance?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The hydrocodone wont evaporate, but the suspension fluid might, which might make extracting it from it's container a pain in the ass.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
^ That. I'm also not sure what you'd achieve, since I'm pretty sure hydrocodone has to be taken orally to be active. If you're evaporating the solution from a CWE you'd also have a fuckload of liquid to get rid of - I evaporated some MXE solution once, and from (admittedly sketchy) memory it took 48 hours or so for under 10ml of water water to dissolve, spread out on a flat surface under a lamp.

Anyway smashed my pipe and chucked it, along with the last leftover puddle in the bowl. hopefully no more meth in the near future. Going to drop booze again too, just too easy to make bad decisions when drunk. Just because I can drink again doesn't mean I should, apparently.

Anyway, think I got that combo out of my system for the next few years. 3 days of bouncing around at warp speed, drinking like a fish and making really stupid decisions, followed by another day of delirium/paranoia/chest tightness, followed by 4 days sleeping 20 hrs/day and feeling like my brain had been scoured out. The only bright side is that I had some really interesting conversations with people which wouldn't have happened if we hadn't been on that particular wavelength, so it wasn't a complete waste.

On the flip side, mushie season is coming up, and apparently DMT is back in town, so I might do some exploration back in that direction. Or just stick to meditation and leave the chemicals alone for the foreseeable future. That might be a good idea.

Hope all the FOH people who partake are staying healthy.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm not trying to accomplish anything. I just noticed that the level is going down and was wondering if it was possible it was evaporating after 10 years.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I'm not trying to accomplish anything. I just noticed that the level is going down and was wondering if it was possible it was evaporating after 10 years.

Sure it isn't going down for the same reason my dad's liquor stash went away when I was a kid (i.e. someone else is drinking it)?

• 2Like