Azrayne's drug geek thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sure it isn't going down for the same reason my dad's liquor stash went away when I was a kid (i.e. someone else is drinking it)?
I'm investigating the more benign reasons before i start throwing around accusations.

BTW, how did you find my address?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Hoss, if the bottle stays sealed tight, then the level isn't going to go down.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
God damnit, now your stupid habit has that stupid song stuck in my head. This is really starting to affect the people around you.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Hope all the FOH people who partake are staying healthy.

Shit man some nights I'll vape some pot with my Da Buddha for a good 4 hours straight and your posts scare the fuck out of me. LOL
Right back at you. Stay as healthy as you can before your body melts or something. :p

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Funnily I actually picked up a bunch of weed the other night, that's what lead to getting on. I figured I could try weed as a substitute, chill out a couple times a week and get lightly stoned, but once I was sorting things with my guy it was too easy to grab a bag of shard as well.

Anyway I grabbed a much smaller bag and managed to get some sleep last night, so I'm nowhere near as sketchy as last time. Will probably end up popping some valium tonight when the last 1/3pt or so runs out and get some sleep. Gonna geek on on Legion in the meantime, hopefully work on gearing up my mage and getting raid ready for next week.

Does anyone have any links to good resources for weed - how to distinguish indica/sativa, prepping low quality weed (which apparently this is, although my tolerance is so low I don't think it'll matter) into hash, that kind of thing? Weed is the one drug I never really got into, so I don't know a ton about it, but I can'r seem to manage anything else in moderation.

But yeah cheers, trying to not dive right back into it, but it's hard with such high quality, cheap stuff available. I smashed my pipe last weekend so it wasn't sitting there staring at me every time I opened my desk, but of course there's always another pipe. Ended up getting the fragments and soaking them in water to recover the residue. Drying it out now under a lamp and interested to see how much meth I get back.

Last edited:

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't know if it'll have all the answers but this is my favorite weed related site. It can definitely help with your indica/sativa questions. There's a lot of info there for you to scour through. I quite enjoyed it myself.
[bcolor=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly[/bcolor]

Actually here you go. This should be exactly what you're looking for.
Indica vs. Sativa Cannabis Edibles: Will They Affect You Differently? | Leafly

I am enjoying some Blackjack tonight. Top 5 strain for me.
Black Jack Strain Information

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Azrayne

Cheers man, looks like there's some good info there. I'll get stuck into it once my brain juices are flowing again.

This comedown is a bitch. Can't believe I did this again just two weeks after the last time. Or at all. Shit's fucked. It's not even like I was partying like back in the day, at least back then there was always friends and music and girls and interesting shit to do, now it's just sitting at my desk puffing away like a lab rat pulling a lever to get a dopamine rush. What a fucking stupid fucking thing to waste so much time and money and undo so much work on my health for.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Sometimes I think the methadone clinics don't know really what they are doing when they let somebody go from treatment at their facility, I was at a comfortable dose of 100mg and had take homes for Friday, Saturday, and of course Sunday.

Well I am not huge on benzos and I fucked up my arm and I am tad claustrophobic and so I took a Valium to calm me down before the MRI and CATSCAN.

Well low and behold valium stays in your system fore like 14 days. I passed every single drug test and was then changed to to being only tested once a month, an would you believe it? They drug tested me about five days later and I failed for Oxazepam.

Well this clinic has a no tolerance policy and drop me 5 mg everyday from 100mg, I was doing ok until I hit a brick wall , so I had to change clinics as quickly as possible and had to unfortunately find some dope to cope with with drawls since most clinics only do intake on Mondays or Thursdays for some reason. I honestly believe that clinic knows what they are doing to an addict dropping them so quick.

Suffice to say this new clinic is so much better and the doctors and counselors seem to be a lot more caring. I know most of the time it is all just about the money but this new clinic just has a lot more caring vibe to it, should of went to this one from the start.

But here is the shit I had to do to cope with the withdrawals while waiting to change over to the other clinic, it is hard to see because it is so light tan. Thank god for this clinic though, they are a lot more caring.
20170905_230219.jpg
20170905_230219.jpg 20170905_230219.jpg
20170905_230303.jpg
20170905_230303.jpg
20170905_230303.jpg
20170905_230303.jpg
20170905_230303.jpg
20170905_230303.jpg
20170905_230219.jpg
20170905_230303.jpg
20170905_230219.jpg 20170905_230303.jpg

20170905_230236.jpg

Azrayne

Wait is that even H? It looks like it's been cut with sugar or glucose or something. I was always more into pills, but none of the H I did do ever had that shiny, crystalline appearance. The #4 we get here is usually a fine, dirty grey/tan/brown powder.

5mg a day from 100mg is insane though, seems like it would be barely better than cold turkey coming down from that high a dose. That kind of shit should be illegal - what the fuck does a "zero tolerance policy" achieve except guarantee that the slightest mishap blows up into a full relapse? It's messed up that there's basically no recourse for patients who get screwed over by these clinics, in any other field of treatment that kind of thing would have them sued into oblivion.

Glad you're back on the program at a better clinic though dude. In general maintenance places seem hit and miss. I got really lucky first time around and got a private script from a good doctor and a really chilled pharmacy just around the corner to dispense, but almost everyone else I know who's done maintenance has had some serious horror stories.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
It is defiantly cut with some kinda pill, I miss the good ol days when I was getting double sealed Knockouts and gold stars. It does have that H taste just not quite as strong, to be honest there might be some fent in there. The camera doesn't really bring out the light tan color that well.

Like this
heroin-stamp-bag.jpg

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I couldn't believe it when they told me they were just going to kick me out for benzos one time in my system, and before I went to the clinic I had a legal prescription to Klonopin that I basically had to taper off, and omg benzo withdrawl is no fucking joke. Honestly I believe it is one nurse at the clinic who out to get people, I don't know why? Maybe she enjoys acting like a mall cop or some shit but there was not one person at that place that liked here.

Thank you for the support man, this new clinic has honestly saved my life and the previous one may have been close to killing me. I understand if I never would have used in the first place I would never had these problems in the first place. But that is neither here nor there, I am where I am at now. The doctor completely understood why I had Xanax and oxycodone in my system after my first drug test at the new clinic, especially when he saw my chart of them dropping me 5 mg a day from 100. I was about to go fucking crazy and I told my old counselor that and all she said was "please don't go out and get heroin with fentanyl in it". lol when they have gallons upon gallons of methadone in the back.

Not sure if this picture is any better or worse, oh well.

20170905_230243 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Azrayne

Yeah looks like it's been mashed up pretty heavily with something - maybe crushed antihistamines, or powder out of antihistamine capsules? Not sure about the US scene, but that's a common one for the low grade stuff here. I guess you guys have so much fent going around these days it'd be hard to say, a bag could be 98% glucose or diphenhydramine or whatever and still knock you on your ass if the rest is fent.

Wouldn't surprise me about the nurse, a lot of people in the medical system are really fucking weird about drug stuff. You'd think they'd get used to it or find another fucking job, but, nope. Just gotta find the good ones.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Yah, most of our stuff is coming Mexico, and the fent is coming from China, but yeah this shit is mostly fent, getting some real shit now, I don't like fent, it is like doing opana, just a straight nod, I miss the old oxycontin buzz which where you stay awake feeling good

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Sometimes I think the methadone clinics don't know really what they are doing when they let somebody go from treatment at their facility, I was at a comfortable dose of 100mg and had take homes for Friday, Saturday, and of course Sunday.

Well I am not huge on benzos and I fucked up my arm and I am tad claustrophobic and so I took a Valium to calm me down before the MRI and CATSCAN.

Well low and behold valium stays in your system fore like 14 days. I passed every single drug test and was then changed to to being only tested once a month, an would you believe it? They drug tested me about five days later and I failed for Oxazepam.

Well this clinic has a no tolerance policy and drop me 5 mg everyday from 100mg, I was doing ok until I hit a brick wall , so I had to change clinics as quickly as possible and had to unfortunately find some dope to cope with with drawls since most clinics only do intake on Mondays or Thursdays for some reason. I honestly believe that clinic knows what they are doing to an addict dropping them so quick.

Suffice to say this new clinic is so much better and the doctors and counselors seem to be a lot more caring. I know most of the time it is all just about the money but this new clinic just has a lot more caring vibe to it, should of went to this one from the start.

But here is the shit I had to do to cope with the withdrawals while waiting to change over to the other clinic, it is hard to see because it is so light tan. Thank god for this clinic though, they are a lot more caring. View attachment 153076 View attachment 153076 View attachment 153076 View attachment 153077 View attachment 153077 View attachment 153077 View attachment 153077 View attachment 153077 View attachment 153077 View attachment 153076 View attachment 153077 View attachment 153076 View attachment 153077

View attachment 153078

Wait, wait, wait. So you're a patient of a methadone clinic, you signed a policy that states you won't do any drugs that aren't prescribed to you, you violate it and take a benzo, and it's the CLINIC that doesn't know what they're doing? Haha. I briefly worked at a suboxone clinic, and quit because I couldn't stand being lied to all day long by drug addicts. I wish they'd just take all benzos off the market, and only leave them to be used for procedural sedation/sedating psychotic patients, and remove all narcotics, and only can have a narcotic if you have a broken bone or cancer. I'm so fucking sick of drug addicts trolling health care providers all day long for meds.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Wait is that even H? It looks like it's been cut with sugar or glucose or something. I was always more into pills, but none of the H I did do ever had that shiny, crystalline appearance. The #4 we get here is usually a fine, dirty grey/tan/brown powder.

5mg a day from 100mg is insane though, seems like it would be barely better than cold turkey coming down from that high a dose. That kind of shit should be illegal - what the fuck does a "zero tolerance policy" achieve except guarantee that the slightest mishap blows up into a full relapse? It's messed up that there's basically no recourse for patients who get screwed over by these clinics, in any other field of treatment that kind of thing would have them sued into oblivion.

Glad you're back on the program at a better clinic though dude. In general maintenance places seem hit and miss. I got really lucky first time around and got a private script from a good doctor and a really chilled pharmacy just around the corner to dispense, but almost everyone else I know who's done maintenance has had some serious horror stories.

In yall's perverted world, a "good doctor" is one who writes you what you think you need, and a shitty one is someone who doesn't. That's so fucked up. The idea that it should be "illegal" for a doctor to stop prescribing you medication when you have hand signed a contract saying you won't use outside drugs, and you violate, is fucking retarded. You see, what happens is your doctor prescribes methadone, you go out and abuse and use other shit on top of it, then you go into cardiac/pulmonary arrest, die, then your family tries to sue the doctor, etc.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
not that i ever would have, but since the rise of fentanyl especially i would never touch street heroin. give me pills over that shit any day. not worth the risk.

• 1Solidarity

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The idea that it should be "illegal" for a doctor to stop prescribing you medication when you have hand signed a contract saying you won't use outside drugs, and you violate, is fucking retarded.

Prescribing a medication with no issues for several years, then abruptly forcing a contract on your patients or cutting them off if they refuse is totally not retarded though. It's not like forcing a contract under duress that violates the constitutional rights of your patients is a great way to show that you're a caring and compassionate doctor or anything. You people shouldn't be surprised when the patients you treat like criminals from the jump don't trust you enough to be honest about their troubles.

Your new system is practically designed to make criminals out of previously honest, law-abiding patients.