Azrayne's drug geek thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Eomer_sl said:
Certainly nowhere close to smoking.
Are you fucking retarded or something? I was talking specifically about life insurance rates. There is not a goddamn chance that occasional pot use is within several orders of magnitude of risk as compared to tobacco.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I will preface this with the fact that I haven't done a single non prescription drug ever and even those I have never abused. I have been prescribed percocet and hydrocodone but usually end up throwing it out after I get better because they give me too much. The most I have gotten out of those is a very light warm and floating feeling but mild. So yeah this isn't quite my realm. Okay I did leave about 6 or 7 pills on a doorstep once.

That being said I have always wanted to try ecstasy. I guess it just goes by molly now? Not sure. I want to try it with the wife for sex. Just one of those things I have always wanted to do based on descriptions I have heard and also the made up crap I see on TV/movies. Is that just the worst idea ever? I have read many a horror story about not enough water etc. I also am not the drug buying kind of guy so how does one even go about looking into that?
I never found sex on MDMA that great - in fact I generally found it a profoundly non-sexual experience, and turned down easy sex several times on the drug just because I wasn't in the mood (though that was in a club/rave context - it's different with a girl, although even then we'd spend as much time just talking or fooling around as actually fucking). A lot of guys have trouble getting it up once it kicks in too. But it is an intense emotional bonding experience, it really opens you up and connects you to people, which can be a great experience in the context of a relationship (which was one of it's original uses - marriage counseling). But it's really not the "fuck like rabbits" drug it's portrayed as. It's also seriously disinhibiting, which can be a good thing or a bad thing, but you really wanna be prepared for when you open up and start saying and doing things you never would sober.

As for whether it's worth it, only you can answer that. The risks are definitely played up a lot, and if you're careful you can make them more or less negligible - but on the flip side, I think if you've made it this far in life without using drugs, why add that extra layer of complications to your life?

So I guess, if it's just a "yeah it'd be interesting" thing then I'd honestly say don't bother. If you and your wife really have a burning desire to try the drug and are gonna do it anyway, then you can minimize the risks if you read the harm reduction literature available.

Maybe read some of the trip reports on erowid and bluelight to get a perspective on what the experience is like:Erowid Experience Vaults: MDMA (also Ecstasy, E, X, Molly, Adam) Main Index

If you are determined to do it, go with the darknet (you're in Germany yeah? should be able to order some great stuff from the Netherlands without too much trouble). I'm not sure which markets are the big ones right now, but I'm sure you can find out on reddit or wherever. Your chance of finding decent MDMA in-person going in blind isn't great, especially since a lot of what's on the market these days is mephedrone/methylone or similar and not actual MDMA. Why risk it?

Darknet is easy to use (once you get the hang of bitcoins, but there are guides out there for that), convenient and high level vendors literally bend over backwards to provide good product and service to their customers because a few bad reviews can trash their income. If you're a regular user it can be a pain with the constant downtime and having to wait for packages to ship, but for once off/occasional use, it's perfect. Completely different to the crap you have to put up with buying drugs in-person even when you know people.

On top of that, you can buy test kits either online or, depending where you live, at head shops, which will confirm the presence of MDMA in the sample - although it won't confirm purity and only tests for a few of the major active cuts. But MDMA customers in particular are really picky about their product, so if you go with an established vendor with tons of sales and good reviews, then confirm with a test kit, your chance of getting anything other than high quality MDMA is minimal.

As for the dangers - the chance of anything acute happening is low as long as you and your wife are both healthy (especially no major psychiatric or cardiovascular problems), you do everything you can to make sure your product is good (trusted vendor, test kits) and you don't consume it in stupid doses.

Cases of people dying from dehydration/hyponatremia are far and away the exception, not the norm, and tend to happen when people either consume insane doses (intentionally or accidentally) and don't take a break from dancing to rehydrate and rest, or freak out and start drinking tons of water because they think they're ODing (this is what happened with Leah Betts in the UK I believe). Just drink when you're thirsty and make sure your water consumption is more or less in-line with your physical activity, and your chance of having problems on that front are small. To be safe, avoid combining it with alcohol, since that will also dehydrate you.

Other deaths are usually massive OD's (idiots downing half g's at a time, or people freaking out trying to get into festival when the drug dogs approach and necking their stash) or pills cut with deadly replacements like PMA (there's been a bout of these in Aus lately, and it's really tragic because if the cops would stop guarding the gates and let promoters test pills on the site, it wouldn't happen).

If you do go ahead with it, I'd also recommend reading around on bluelight/erowid and similar harm reduction sites to get the basics in terms of doseage and what to expect. If you end up ordering pills instead of powder/crystal, make good use of pillreports.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Are you fucking retarded or something? I was talking specifically about life insurance rates. There is not a goddamn chance that occasional pot use is within several orders of magnitude of risk as compared to tobacco.
It would seem further study is needed to make that statement. Maybe you are the retarded one? But sure, dose is everything and you don't like being put in the category of heavy smokers because money. I can't say what rationale is being used by the insurance company. Anywho, was making a general comment, so hold the critique Dr. House.

Myst

Peasant
My wife and I smoke weed on a weekly basis and really enjoy it. We recently decided to try MDMA and the experience has been amazing. We have a trusted dealer that cuts the crystal himself. We got it tested and it was pure. The pills hits you within 10 minutes and you roll for a few good hours.

We are being smart about our uses and waiting a good 2-3 Month before taking it again. If used correctly and with the right supplements, the experience is tremendously bonding and fun. Yes it is hard to have sex when the effect just start, but if you wait 2-3 hours, not only will you get it up, but you will fuck like a stallion for a good couple of hours. The trick is to smoke weed when you start getting down and that is when you will unleash your inner beast on your wife/random girl. Just my personal experience.

Like Azrayne mentioned, the fun part is the euphoric state you enter. All your worries dissipate and you will be helplessly smiling from ear to ear. All that said, be smart about how often you take it and how healthy you keep yourselves. Don't over do it and every experience will be as enjoyable.

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
My wife and I smoke weed on a weekly basis and really enjoy it. We recently decided to try MDMA and the experience has been amazing. We have a trusted dealer that cuts the crystal himself. We got it tested and it was pure. The pills hits you within 10 minutes and you roll for a few good hours.

We are being smart about our uses and waiting a good 2-3 Month before taking it again. If used correctly and with the right supplements, the experience is tremendously bonding and fun. Yes it is hard to have sex when the effect just start, but if you wait 2-3 hours, not only will you get it up, but you will fuck like a stallion for a good couple of hours. The trick is to smoke weed when you start getting down and that is when you will unleash your inner beast on your wife/random girl. Just my personal experience.

Like Azrayne mentioned, the fun part is the euphoric state you enter. All your worries dissipate and you will be helplessly smiling from ear to ear. All that said, be smart about how often you take it and how healthy you keep yourselves. Don't over do it and every experience will be as enjoyable.
Yeah I'll echo this. During the peak probably hard to even get it up, but during afterglow you'll be loving her similarly to the first time you met.

Oh and on a side note... it's generally best not to "re-dose". This is a popular thing among users and I used to do it but I've found going one and done tends to make the brain alot less suicidey the next day.

Azrayne

^ yeah definitely. IMO there's no harm in a top-up dose if the first dose hasn't quite got you there (I used to swallow the initial dose, then wait till it had kicked in and snort some more if I felt it needed a boost), but once you've really come up then you've got 4, maybe 5 hours of good times. Trying to keep it going longer than that by redosing will just give you an uncomfortable tweaky feeling and a super shitty crash.

The come up itself can also be a bit intense, especially for women (I think because they tend to take the same dose as the men even if they're way smaller? I dunno, but I don't think I knew any guys who threw up when it kicked in back in the day, whereas that seemed to happen frequently with the girls). Some people get queasy, some people have to run to take a dump, some people get a bit of anxiety, but whatever it is will usually be fine in 5 or 10 minutes if you keep your cool and ride it out.

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
(I think because they tend to take the same dose as the men even if they're way smaller?I dunno, but I don't think I knew any guys who threw up when it kicked in back in the day, whereas that seemed to happen frequently with the girls)
You're dead on the money here. I've seen this exact situation occur over and over.

Also, team male puke here. It's definitely anxiety related. I've deduced this cause if I'm not smoking weed then I don't have those issues. And smoking producing anxiety with other substances is pretty common with say LSD. Though I can't even take that shit anymore now. End up in the "bad cycle" for much longer than I feel is "fun".

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
^ yeah definitely. IMO there's no harm in a top-up dose if the first dose hasn't quite got you there (I used to swallow the initial dose, then wait till it had kicked in and snort some more if I felt it needed a boost), but once you've really come up then you've got 4, maybe 5 hours of good times. Trying to keep it going longer than that by redosing will just give you an uncomfortable tweaky feeling and a super shitty crash.

The come up itself can also be a bit intense, especially for women (I think because they tend to take the same dose as the men even if they're way smaller? I dunno, but I don't think I knew any guys who threw up when it kicked in back in the day, whereas that seemed to happen frequently with the girls). Some people get queasy, some people have to run to take a dump, some people get a bit of anxiety, but whatever it is will usually be fine in 5 or 10 minutes if you keep your cool and ride it out.
Funny you should mention the need to take a dump - almost always happened after doing my first rail of cocaine. Like the first smoke of a day.

RE: Sex on ecstasy, I've got some experience with it. The experience will be vastly different depending on the composition of the substance you're taking. Not all ecstasy pills are 100% MDMA. It's just a part of the purification process, you're gonna have some vastly different compositions, purities, and thus how your body responds, how your mind responds can be different; and will also depend on how much you take. 1-2 pills of good quality stuff will be good. 1 pill of super pure stuff can literally knock you off your feet. I've never consumed (or needed) more than 3 in a single sitting.

One time I was simply euphoric for 30 minutes then immediately crashed into a dark place (only happened once with a notoriously known pill, old speckled Mitsubishi's). One time I was laying on the floor, eyes rolling back in my head, mouth and tongue going nuts, unable to focus mentally or really have much motor control at all. I was so fucked I had to have friends carry me around so I wouldn't get kicked out of the venue by security. If I could find some of those Orange Tulip pills again... my god. It's been almost 10 years since I last did it, but I would for those.

Down to the sex part.... The couple of times I've had sex on ecstasy it was different each time. One time the girl I was with kept saying she was too nauseous to fool around. Kept massaging her breasts and eventually she grabbed my dick. Got an erection, put it in her butt, and went limp after about 15 minutes. She ended up sucking my dick for almost 40 minutes while I rubbed her scalp. Suckers and lolipops are amazing, so I'm sure she enjoyed it as much as I did. Eventually I managed to cum. As a male, cumming on ecstasy is... kind of pointless. The orgasm doesn't feel any better than the stimulation, and there's no "relief". And the oft limpness while on it means your cum just kind of "oozes" out instead of spurting. If that makes any sense.

Another time, a pretty intense roll, we basically laid in bed rubbing against each other. Occasionally I'd get an erection, achieve penetration, and almost instantly go limp again. We didn't care, since the whole experience was rather intense and the nub rubbing was still pretty thrilling. After a long evening, we somehow made it back to our own home, where we went through the come-down of hot and cold flashes. Your body's ability to maintain homeostasis is pretty terrible while coming down. We smoked some weed to calm our brains down, and my dick started "lasting longer". I only had to pump her a few times and she'd orgasm, then I'd go limp again. Which was awesome for her, and just fun for me. I did this about thirteen times while on the come down and eventually achieved an orgasm. The roll was about 4 hours, the come down sex was probably over another 4 hours.

Honestly, rolling bracelets of beads down your arm or chewing mint gum is probably more intense than sex. It's nice to have the option, but it's a lot more enjoyable for just listening to music, or talking. Hell, a shower under a pulsating showerhead would be the most intense thing I've personally experienced on ecstasy.

Sex on mushrooms is way fucking more awesome, if you can get over your partner's face distorting, or mid-thrust giggle-fits, or the kaleidoscopic vision every time you close your eyes... lol.

Azrayne

Funny you should mention the need to take a dump - almost always happened after doing my first rail of cocaine. Like the first smoke of a day.
Yeah it's an upper thing, they kick the metabolism into action. Meth does the same. Not fun when the only place you have to crap is a disgusting festival portable toilet :|

You're dead on the money here. I've seen this exact situation occur over and over.

Also, team male puke here. It's definitely anxiety related. I've deduced this cause if I'm not smoking weed then I don't have those issues. And smoking producing anxiety with other substances is pretty common with say LSD. Though I can't even take that shit anymore now. End up in the "bad cycle" for much longer than I feel is "fun".
Yeah I had the same problem last time I took LSD (in fairness, combined with DOI, which is a pretty dirty LSD knockoff) and haven't touched it since. Just don't see the appeal of long lasting psychedelics (especially since they already distort your perception of time).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i loved DOI. ordered 250mg of 98% pure DOI a few years ago. was definitely dirty feeling, but the masochistic part of me really enjoyed that.

Azrayne

Hah, masochist is right. It's all the worst parts of LSD, with the duration increased by half, a really tweaky, paranoid feel and, unlike LSD, you can actually OD on it. Couldn't pay me to touch the stuff in tab form, let alone mess around with the pure powder.

Out of curiosity, how did you measure and dose it?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i used volumetric measurement. 250mg of DOI in 250mg of alcohol, creating a 1mg/ml tincture.

i loved the tweakiness of it. loved staying up all night on it, smoking a bowl at dawn, and going for a walk by the river. loved playing guitar on it -- its probably one of the best substances i've ever had for enhancing the playing of music. i was able to break through and finally perform guitar parts that i had always struggled with in the past.

it had some of the coolest closed eye visuals i've ever experienced, too. super vivid mental movies, including some very detailed sexual fantasies.

i never once felt out of control on the stuff, like LSD can make me feel. and i never got the paranoia from it that some other people seem to get. different strokes for different folks i suppose.

right now i have a ton of DOC on hand and i have almost no desire to use it, tho.

Azrayne

Yeah that'd do the trick - I was thinking about the potential for accidental dosing, since it's active in a similar range to LSD isn't it (low enough to be dosed via tabs, anyway)?

different strokes for different folks i suppose.
Seems to be that way for all drugs, and especially hallucinogens.

Random sidenote - went into hospital the other week to get some stitches put in and they decided to give me a shot of valium for some reason (I guess cause morphine wouldn't have worked on me - either way I'm not complaining, it chilled me out while they injected the local into my hand). It was much nicer than I expected - figured it would just feel like a regular valium pill, but it had a really nice, smooth kick to it. Got a nice taste in the back of the throat as well, forgot how much I liked that. Mmmm...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
its about 10x-20x less potent than LSD, but that is still potent enough to be put on blotter.

i hate benzo taste haha. the only drug taste worse is Z-drug taste (the metallic taste that ambien and lunesta give).