B&H Photo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've decided I like shopping for electronics at B&H Photo more than I like Newegg or Amazon these days. I would say B+H > Amazon > Newegg now.

Any other B&H fans? Any horror stories?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I've decided I like shopping for electronics at B&H Photo more than I like Newegg or Amazon these days. I would say B+H > Amazon > Newegg now.

My recent experience is that their GPU's are never in stock. Other than that I bought some stuff from them several years ago ez-pz.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
When I was in photography I used to buy a lot of equipment from them, never had any issues but it's been at least a decade since my last purchase. Good to hear they're kicking some ass.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I’ve only bought a few things from them but have never had an issue. Always ships faster than estimate, no damaged products.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I think I bought something from them a few years ago for my new computer because it was cheaper there than elsewhere. Had no issues that I can recall, other than being a little unsure buying there since I’d never heard of them.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dealt with them back in the early 90s up til digital took over. always best prices for the best stuff.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I ordered a tv from them like 12 years ago. Price was too good to be true. They called to set up delivery and told me the tv came with no remote and no stand so I cancelled. Never ordered from them again.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
b&h will always treat customers right, employees tho thats a bit different, i had a few friends go over to b&h since they were the top 2 computer stores to survive the ny computer store wars

how bad are stories? lets just say jewy jew owners and undisclosed settled law suits